6

"SHE'S BEEN OUT FOR A WHILE NOW, you sure you didn't kill her? The girl's kinda hot, wanted to flirt--"
"She's off the charts man." I hear two male voices. My eyelids are too heavy and my body is completely relaxed. With every fiber and muscle in my body, I force my eyes open and I sit up. Nicole's busy with my left arm, Sean and the other dude are just having their testosterone convo.
"You're up, we need to start training as soon as these liquids have sunk into your wounds. Might take a while but I'll start helping you out with spiritual training. Mother Leonidas commands," Nicole says seriously. The expression on her face is straight and unreadable. What the hell is going on? Not long ago, the ginger was unconscious and extremely pale, now she's giving me orders like she's some sort of leader.
I push her off my arm and stand on my feet, "Explain what the hell is going on. First it's the whole communication bullshit through ginger, you're some wizard from Portugal and Mr Jack Frost wannabe wants to hit on me." My eyes are on Sean and he looks away. Anger starts burning inside of me and my hands curl into fists. Since no one is answering, I'll just grab my backpack and go on my own. With my backpack over my shoulder, I snap, "Fine, I'll terminate Georgia by myself." As I start walking away, Sean starts calling my name and the dude with the creepy hair attempts to stop me with his 'talent' but I whip my hair and some sort of force-field comes out of nowhere, pushing him away from me. Once my eyes are on him, he's on the ground, Nicole is helping him up. There goes my heart, pounding hard in my chest. Sean walks closer to me, grasping my wrists and pulling them to his chest. Inspecting the color of my veins. I push him away and withdraw my wrist, "What the fuck is happening? I just made this guy fall to the ground and you're checking my wrists! God, this is confusing!" I yell.
"Chill out, Leonidas babe. He's just checking if mami Leonidas has cooked your beans," OMG this new dude is creeping me out.
"Who is he?" I growl at Nicole.
"Valdus, my alliance." She replies with a slight roll in her eyes. He's got so much sexuality in his personality and his sex appeal is a total one hundred. The kid's hot but my eye's on D'Alessandro but he's being such an ass right now, well I think he is.
"Stop, I can read your thoughts...and I'm not being an ass. I just feel awkward about all this," Sean says inaudibly. HE CAN READ MY THOUGHTS TOO? Nicole rises to her feet with Valdus by her side and raises her hands in the air, "Stop with a chatter, Disciple has got her powers and we've got no time to waste. We could have a battle with nature any time soon and time is definitely not on our side." Nicole rises and starts to lead us to some land that has no trees or any type of slope. There are logs and some ropes. Looks like an obstacle coarse to be honest.
"See those logs," Valdus points to them, shooting the with some purple spark that's coming from his fingers. The logs stand up and they've got human features...this is weird. Heck, everything about this Nature bullshit is weird.
"You have to use your physical strength and powers to put them back to their rightful place," He continues. Sean stands far back and Nicole's eyes turn into the same purple that totally knocked her out. Shivers run up and down my body and some sort of sparks that shoot my skin prevent me from being nervous.
The log monsters run towards me, shooting sharp branches my way. Felt like the matrix when I dodged the makeshift knives. I raise my hand to the midday sun and create a spark that later transforms into a burning flame. Three shots at all the timber men and they're all dried pit ashes.
My eyes enlarge once Nicole's eyes go back to normal. "That was definitely not my doing." She nods and pats my shoulders, "I was using your thoughts to guide you. Now you can use up other source's energy in your benefit. Remember, concentrate." Nicole walks back to the boys and Valdus uses his power on other logs and they seem furious. Running towards them, I swing my leg around the tall bark and land on his shoulder, I use my hand to twist it's neck to the side but the other bark pulls me off and throws me down. I use my left leg to trip it with a low kick and it falls down. Somehow, I grab the curlicues on the ground and toss them in the air and as I sway my hand in the air, I create deadly traps with the curlicues and set them on the logs.
"Is this ever gonna happen in the future?" Using the back of my hand, I wipe my lips and pant as I approach my 'mentors'. Honestly wish Tiago was here but I'm the only one in the Leonidas clan who's inherited this stupid power.
"Yes. We're pretty much in Georgia's prison but if we defy her rules, we could easily terminate that blonde bitch." Valdus growls. I feel so bad for thinking about him being shirtless...
"Don't worry Mexicana, been wanting to see you in a bikini or maybe nothing." He responds with a smirk. Nicole punches his shoulder and I feel so embarrassed to actually chuckle but I find myself smiling as we all start walking to a safer place.
Sebastian in the other hand is very quiet, which is weird because the first time I met him...he was very talkative. Wonder what's got him in a mute mode.
I walk closer to him and stand right next to him just make sure he's alright.
"What's got you so quiet?" My voice sounds a little inaudible. Something weird happens, I can hear him talk to me but his mouth isn't moving.
"Feels like I ruined your life by not telling you all this from the beginning," He holds my hand and gives a tight squeeze, "I've always known about you because your grandmother would drop hints in my dreams. Something about you just had me starstruck...and the day I met you, it made me feel so happy. You know I love you, kid." He pulls me closer and we hug. He kisses my forehead and I just squeeze him a little.
"Don't feel bad, it's all fate that we met and all this has happened. I don't know how Tiago is going to feel about all this if we finally leave this hell but I hope he'll understand. Love you too, kiddo." I tried not to act surprised by the whole thing he just shared with me. Like it's surprisingly flattering but I feel like he was so happy to actually see me when we first met.
"Move along, lovebirds. I'm already gagging from all the eavesdropping," Nicole rolls her eyes but ends up smiling.