Blown away

"Are you fucking serious? It's sway with the right hand and throw with your left! How hard could that be, V?" My eyes pop open as Nicole's yelling wakes me up. Sebastian is fast asleep, wish I was a heavy sleeper. Standing to my feet and walking outside, Valdus has his head against the hard rock of the cave. He looks tired and sadly, I am too. Might as well pull Nicole to the side.
"I'm busy with Valdus. He can't do one physical magic trick," she rolls her eyes at me.
"What's got you so annoyed?" I ask as I look at Valdus, who's currently playing with his magic.
Nicole rolls her eyes as she ties her long red hair in a ponytail, grabs my wrists and checking if there's any blockage from Georgia, by using her index finger.
"He's been like this since you guys escaped those water sirens. What did you guys talk about?" She lets go of my hand and I look away, trying to avoid her stern look. Like that's going to stop her from reading my thoughts.
"He spoke about 'Hana, didn't he?" She sighs and pulls me further from Valdus. I look deeply into her eyes, not knowing that I'm using compulsion to stop her from giving me some long negative lecture about their relationship.
"He just wants to see his child and marry you. That's what he's living for. Stop being so stubborn and give him a second chance." I break the long stare and snap her back to life. She blinks a few times and makes her way to Valdus. Looks like they're going to talk about the kid and their relationship. Honestly, it's one of those 'now or never' moments.
A loud and painful scream comes from the cave and it has our attention. Instead of freezing, I run in and find Sean groaning out loud, tossing and turning, grunting in excruciating pain.
Kneeling in front of him, wrapping my arms around him, panicking as my tears start to stain his face.
"Sean, wake up! Please wake up! Everything's okay, I'm here. I'm here!" Still no response from him but he's silent. All the painful groans have gone mute. My heart drops.
Sean looks lifeless and pale, his skin is cold.
"Sean...Sean, wake up. Sean, wake up! Don't leave me, please don't leave me!" My cries are loud and my heart breaks. Anger and sadness roam all over my body...but his hand opens and a hologram of Tiago appears. I frown and focus on it.
"Stop fighting Doc Georgia," he waits for my response. I see red and I spit fire as I scream, "But she's trying to kill me and she killed nana! It's my destiny to kill that fucking witch!"
"Listen Dee, she's our mother!"