Sleep Talker

Yep, you were sleep talking ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sky had dimmed to a royal blue, and you were still...at the 'nerd lab'.

Were you being productive? No, you were not, the only thing 'productive' you were doing was messing up your hair and jumbling up your notes.

"No Fred, I can assure you, (y/n) was not kidnapped by fairy pandas." Honey Lemon said.

"That isn't even possible." Gogo added to Honey's sentence. "Pandas aren't close to even smelling like fairies."

"Gogo! You were sniffing pandas and fairies?! That's so awesome!" Fred exclaimed in stupidity throwing his fists into the air.

Gogo just rolled her eyes and continued to chew on her bubble gum.

"I bet she's probably upset in a corner because she ate everything in her candy jar." Hiro suggested as the gang finally arrived at your lab door.

Wasabi insisted he sanitized the handle, and he did just that, and then he finally opened the revolving barrier that acted as an entrance and exit.

Everything thing was organized and in its place (to Wasabi's delight) until you saw her desk or at the moment; her pillow.

Three different journals were scattered around the wood, a textbook was plopped open along with a sketch book that your head rested on, a torn package of M&M's- with a quarter of the treats still in it- was right next to the pencil holder that was placed on an assortment of mangas, and a half empty candy jar was on the top left corner of the desk, the opposite side of the writing utensils.

"...Its...raining....pur-ple mushrooms..."  A sleeping (y/n) muttered.

Tadashi chuckled under his breath and the rest of your friends were desperately trying to keep in their laugh in fear that they'd wake you and miss the rest of your 'story', well except for a calm Baymax and Fred, who was looking out the window trying to see if it was actually raining purple mushrooms, unfortunately for him, it wasn't.

"...No Hiro...don't go...into that forest...the mannequins there are evil..." The younger Hamada raised an eyebrow and played along in a whisper "Fine I guess I won't, I really wanted to though."

A long pause had passed until the silence was ruined.

"Tadashi!" The male jumped up in surprise at your sudden shout, "...That's....my...cupcake spray...give it back before...Squad Commander...Hanji takes it and...feeds it to...Sonny and....Bean..."

At this point he was dying, I mean, sleep talk is funny.

"Thanks Professor...Dumbledore...I can't wait to...meet...Jacky Ha-Ha..."

The group had formed a mini paparazzi around you, and Honey Lemon was recording your speech.

"Purple mushrooms, evil mannequins, cupcake spray, Professor Dumbledore, Jacky Ha-Ha? What the heck is wrong with her?" Gogo asked.

"I think she's going insane." Hiro suggested

"According to (y/n)'s neurological patterns, this is not a form of mental illness but a series of thoughts, images, and sensations occurring in a person's mind during sleep, diagnosis: sleep hallucinations, a state of mind in which someone is or seems to be unaware of their immediate surroundings."

"No Baymax, that's just a figure of speech."

"Would you like to add that to my separate data base?"

"....Sure..." Hiro said and turned his attention to you again.

"No...you shouldn't pick...that flower...that belongs to...the fairy... princess...if you...do...the fairy king will......curse you..."