Chapter 10: Sweet Nothing

*THIS CHAPTER IS NOT EDITED* I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Please Vote, Comment and Share :)

"There is a devil inside each one of us. Some just know to hide it too well."

― Adwitiya Borah, The Wrong Vantage Point

Kimberly's P.O.V

My lips felt numb as Ashton continued on with his sweet torture.

"Ahem" I vaguely heard someone say in the background.

I slowly opened my eyes and realized we weren't alone. I watched Ashton open his eyes slowly with a smirk on his gorgeous face. We looked into each other's eyes. Without looking away Ashton says, "If you're so disturbed the door is right there," I couldn't help but smile and blush.

I hear Damon's voice as he said "You know there are rooms upstairs!" quiet laughter followed his statement. Dead silence takes over the room as Ashton turns around with a serious look on his face. He grips my forearm from behind and drags me upstairs through the kitchen and up towards his bedroom. I could hear Damon yell, "I didn't mean it that way!" but Ashton completely ignores him and continues on. As we enter his room he shuts and locks the door behind him.

"Do you have any fucking idea what you could've got yourself into!? Are you dumb or just plain stupid? I could have mistaken you as an outsider and threw my knife right between your eyes!" Ashton yelled as he got into my face.

"So that kiss was my punishment for making a mistake?" I said softly while looking down towards the ground. I look up only to see Ashton's shocked face. After a few moments Ashton's eye's darkened and a dangerous look appeared on his face causing me to take a step back. "Do you realize what you just said?" Ashton's voice was husky as he walked me into the corner of this room. "That mouth of yours will get you in trouble one day." He said as a growl escaped his lips.

"I don't think you'll ever harm me," I said while looking directly into his eyes. As the words left my mouth I finally comprehended what I said. It's strange that I don't feel scared around Ashton, instead I actually feel safe in his arms. "Oh darling, you're to innocent for your own good, you don't want to know what type of punishments I've thought of giving you," Ashton said as his lips hovered above mine.

Before his lips met mine there was a loud knock on the door, causing me to jump. Ashton quickly turned around, "What?"

"Do you guys need something? A condom? Or water? Anything? And by the way try not to be too loud, the walls aren't sound proof you know." A familiar voice said. "Shut up and get the fuck out of here," Ashton said in an angered voice. I blushed as I realized what the current scene might look like to the others.

While looking around his room the balcony on the other side caught my eye, as I walked towards it I could feel Ashton's eyes on me. I opened the slide door and stepped out, a chilly breeze hit my face.

I watched as the large glowing sun rose slowly into the dull morning sky. Casting sunbeams in every direction while it brightened the small town. I stared up at the sky as the colors made by the rising sun changed, growing more vivid and radiant by the minute. The forest was green and lush. I could hear the wind whistling through the trees and the birds chirping.

"What are you looking at?" Ashton spoke has he stood beside me. "It's beautiful," I said.

"If you're trying to find an escape route you're out of luck," Ashton said in a dull voice. "I don't have a reason to escape anymore." I said quickly making sure not to look at him.

From the corner of my eye I saw him look down at me with a smile on this face. "Am I that reason?" he said with a flirty tone. I blushed as I looked away from him, trying to avoid eye contact and his question. Damon's the reason, but deep down I knew Ashton was a reason to stay here as well. "Well if you're going to keep ignoring me do you want to continue to do so as we walk through the forest?"

I gasped as I looked over at him. Did I really hear him right? "Su-ure!" I said with a shaky voice, still not believing what he asked me.

I remember the last time I was in this forest. I was running away from the same person who I'm walking with today. Even though that was only a couple weeks ago, it felt like yesterday. The leaves crunched under our feet as we walked in a comfortable silence. I could hear the soft flow of water from a creek nearby. I sighed as I enjoyed the silence between us. I don't know why, but I feel comfortable with this man. I know I shouldn't be doing this. Not after what happened with David. Chills ran through my spine as I recalled the events that occurred.

"What's on your mind?" Ashton asked as he looked down at me, his figure towering over mine. "I don't know anything about you, besides the rumors spread around town." I spoke.

"How many people have you killed?" I asked, recalling the event that had taken place just a few moments ago. Ashton let out a small chuckle as he said; "I lost count after a while."

I heard Ashton clear his voice as he asked, "Do you feel comfortable around me?" I was taken back by the question. "I don't know why, but I feel safe around you." Please don't let this be a mistake. I heard Ashton hum in satisfaction.

"Will you ever let another man have your heart?" he questioned me, once again taking me by surprise. "Maybe," I whispered as we kept walking through the forest.

"You kissed me." I whispered, addressing the elephant in the room. "I did, and I'd like to do so much more." He replied his voice filled with confidence. I blushed as I looked away from him. I didn't see myself being with someone else after David raped me. I still couldn't believe I kissed Ashton back. I want more of his kisses.

Ashton suddenly stopped. "I don't know what it is about you Kimberly, you make me so damn frustrated, you make me want to pull my hair out of my head. If you think even for a second I'm going to stay away from you, you're mistaken. So get used to it love, because I'm not giving you a choice."

I stepped closer to Ashton, he musky scent invading my senses. I gulped and pushed my fear away as I wrapped my arms around his torso. His large hand gripped my lower back, pulling me closer to him while his other hand was tangled in my hair holding me against his hard chest.