Naming the Baby

Naming this little girl was proving to be more difficult than any of them could ever imagine.

     Most of the time Pepper came up with outlandish, long, multisyllablic names that Tony couldn't even think about putting his child through.

     He and Rhodey looked through every baby name website they could find.

     One would think it has been a few weeks of looking but it's really been two days. Pepper got herself and the boys cracking on the subject when they realized the baby was a month old and still didn't have a name.

     Rhodey, Tony, and Pepper were in the lab brainstorming. "What about Rose?" Rhodey suggested.

     "Nah," Tony replied. The baby was in a small crib that Tony had set up in the lab.

     "I like Cecilia," Pepper said.

     "No," Tony and Rhodey said simultaneously. They waited a few minutes while Tony gave the baby her bottle.

     Suddenly the billionaire spoke, "I like Haven," he stated.

     "Haven?" Pepper repeated.

     "It's not bad," Rhodey said, "It's more of a middle name to me though."

     "So there we go, Something Haven Stark! We're halfway there!" Tony exclaimed optimisticly.

     "If you actually name your daughter Something I will take custody, understand?" Rhodey said.

     Then Jarvis spoke up, "If it's any constellation, I have a preference to the name Alexandra," he informed them curtly.

     "That's actually very nice," Pepper agreed.

     "Good one Jarvis," Rhodey said.

     "Thank you Colonel Rhodes," Jarvis replied.

     "Well I can see we are all agreed with this one. I present to you," Tony paused and looked down at the little girl for a second, "my only daughter, heir to Stark Industries, Alexandra Haven Stark," he announced.

     "Well that was official," Rhodey blinked.

     "I think I'll call her Alex for short though," Tony decided.

     Pepper smiled. "Suddenly I fear for her well being," she joked.

     "Please Pepper, I'll announce this to the public tomorrow and-"

     "Wait, what about her uh, mutation?" Rhodey asked.

     "That, Rhodey, shall be kept a secret between the three of us. I'll think about letting Obadiah in on it. Understand?" Tony said, Pepper and Rhodey nodded. "Anyways, I plan on home schooling her, and helping her with her mutation as she gets older." Tony stated.

     "Except we don't even know what she can do yet," Pepper reminded them.

     "Well then I'll do my best," Tony replied, picking up Alex as he spoke.

     Suddenly a screwdriver and a few nuts and bolts went flying off of a desk a few feet away. All of the adults jumped, "What was that?" Pepper asked.