4 | Confessions

Guys if you haven't noticed my username is changed to dolanbabie. On the cover of this story it says by avvvababy which is my old username if you didn't know. I managed to fix my other cover but I can't to this one. I can't find the picture. Anyways I'm gonna let you read this chapter now. Btw I just thought their video just sets the mood in the end.

***

Ethan's POV

We were on our way back to the apartment and Ariana decided to bring Samara back with us. She said she couldn't because she's going to a concert. We got home and Ariana invited us to her place. We got inside and I immediately pulled Ari's arm into the bathroom which is right by her front door.

"What are you doing?" She asked really confused as if I was gonna rape her or some shit.

"Look we need to talk" I told her. "About the kiss" I continued.

"Ethan...I shouldn't have done it. It was a mistake" she said.

Those words really did hurt.

"Was it a mistake?" She stared at me. I grabbed her hands and looked into her eyes. "I honestly can't believe I met you-" she cut me off.

"Look Ethan I don't like you like that. We're just friends and nothing more" she said and walked out.

What is wrong with me? Why did I tell her that?

Ariana's POV

Wait does Ethan have feeling for me? No he can't. We're just friends. Friends.

When they were over we just watched Netflix and talked. Nothing too cool. Ethan got a text and told us he had to go back home. Grayson said and we said bye.

Grayson and I were just watching Netflix and we didn't really talk. A couple minutes later Grayson said something.

"Ariana?" He said starting to look at me. "I wanted to talk to you about what happened yesterday" he continued.

Yesterday.

"What? The Nate thing?" I told him but I knew he was talking about that.

"Yes" he said and then grabbed my arm and pulled up my sleeve. "Are these because of yesterday?" He asked me. I always hid my arms from my cuts.

"Yes" I mumbled but he could hear. "I don't think I really wanna talk about them right now though" I continued.

"I don't want to see you going threw this. Not now" he told me. I don't want him knowing about this.

"I know you wanna help and stuff but this is my problem I wanna deal with" I told him.

"What if something worst happens?"

"Nothing will" a tear them slipped down my cheek.

"Look at me" Grayson told me in a sweet tone. He lifted up my chin and whipped my year away. "We're gonna get threw this" he told me.

He brought me into a hug and my mind went blank. I don't know what's going on anymore.

What's wrong with me?

***

I hope you guys like this chapter. I have 3 more days of school then I will be posting more chapters faster. I'm trying my best to keep this good though.

If you guys know anyone who is cutting or if you are pls stop. You can get threw this and make it. No matter what's going on you can do this.

don't ever give up because it will get better. I promise - Ethan Dolan

Ily