The First Day

·.·.·༝·.·.·༝·.·.·༝·.·.·༝·.·.·༝·.·.·༝·.·.·༝·.·.·༝·.·.·

New school, New grades, Momo!!!!

I hurried to enter in my new school. It was bigger than my old one. Wooow.

I am Momo Kisaragi. I am 21 years old and a new student in a new university. I hope I get to have new frie-

*gets bumped by a macho man*

OH MY GOOOOSH WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT.

Oh well, getting back to the topic, I hope I make new friends and be popu-

*gets bumped by ten consecutive macho men*

... I GUESS IT'S TOO CLICHÉ STARTING WITH INTRODUCTIONS.

*sighs* Let's just get to class shall we?

·.·.·༝·.·.·༝·.·.·

"Today, we have new students. Kindly welcome them in." The homeroom teacher said to the whole class while I was still outside.

Alright, Momo, chin up, stand straight, walk properly, and flash a smile!

I entered and faced the whole class. "Hi! I'm Momo Kisaragi! I'm twenty-one years old. I like cute things and I dislike mean people. Please take care of me." I smiled and bowed.

"Thank you miss Kisaragi. You may sit at the end of the class." The teacher pointed to the seat and I walked towards it. "Now, onto the next student. Please come in."

I sat at my seat and waited for the next student to do introductions.

A new student as well, huh? I hope we get along since we're the only ones that are new. *o*

"Mister Amamiya?" The teacher called out again. It seems the other new student hasn't arrived yet.

A new student and he's late?! Now that's terrible for a first impression.

Oh but, it sure is exciting going to a new school. I can already imagine my new school life!

*BANG*

OMG SERIOUSLY THIS SCHOOL...

"I'm sorry, I'm late." A brown haired student entered the room and closed the door with another bang.

"It's alright. Now go ahead and give your introduction." The teacher smiled at the student in front.

Oh wait a minute, isn't he...

"I'm Hibiya Amamiya. Sixteen. I accelerated so that's why I'm your classmate. Nice to meet you all." He had a blank face when he said all that.

The whole class started murmuring.

WHO WOULDN'T?! He might be the youngest in the class!

Besides, he's...

"Quiet down. Quiet down. Mister Amamiya, you may sit at the back of the class beside Miss Kisaragi." The teacher pointed at the seat beside me.

He walked towards his seat and sat quietly.

"Now let's start homeroom." The teacher ended the introductions.

I looked at the boy beside me. "Hey, aren't you from my old school?" I asked; kind of annoyed.

He looked at me and raised a brow. "I don't know who you are." He then looked at the board, ignoring me.

"Just this May, you talked to me at the gates!!! Asking if it was true that I was going to transfer schools!" I can't believe this guy.