Chapter 11

A/N

This chapter is a group of flashbacks. i will put the date and title of flashback in bold and italics. POV will be in bold

----

June 28, 2012 : Vidcon 2012

Paige's POV

This is my first ever Vidcon. I have been doing youtube for about a year and have reached just about 1 million subscribers. I didn't go as a creator though. Maybe next year. I'm basically a huge youtube fan. My favorites are Tyler Oakley, Joey Graceffa, Zoella, and Pointlessblog. I was going to all of there meetups. I was just walking around when someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned to see Zoella, the actual, living, breathing  Zoe Sugg. If you couldn't tell, i'm a huge fan. "Hi, you're Paige Mccarthy right?" I nodded in shock. They knew who I was. "I'm a huge fan. I'm Zoe Sugg or Zoella."

"I know who you are. Ok. not that way. I'm not a stalker. I'm a huge fan of yours." 

"That's so cool. Plus I can relate to a lot of your videos." she said. i actually almost fainted right when she said that. "We should hang out later. Here's my phone number." OH MY GOD!

"Yeah. That sounds like a lot of fun." 

"See you later Paige."

"You too Zoe." She then walks away. I immediately put her number into my phone. I can't believe I got the Zoe Sugg's phone number. I wait in the line I was in for my best friend, Troye. He is a youtuber too, but he does more singing videos. We're both 17 by the way.

As soon as he gets back i say "You won't believe who I just met."

"Who?"

"Zoella. Zoe Sugg."

"What?" he says his eyes wide.

"And I got hr phone number. And she watches my videos."

"Are you making this up?"

"No see." I show him the piece of paper with the number written on it.

" oh my god. I wish I got here just a few minutes earlier. You've got to help me meet her. we've already missed her meetup." 

"Ok. i'll text her. geesh. relax." I grab my phone and text her.

ME Hey Zoe, it's Paige. MAybe we can meet up later and hang out.

ZOE Sounds great. where do you wanna meet.

ME Maybe a cafe. Plus can my best friend come.

ZOE Yeah sure no prob

ME I know there a cafe down the street. lets meet at the front of the convention at 5.

ZOE see u then

ME bye

ZOE bye

"We're meeting her at 5 in the front. That gives us time to go to Tyler Oakley's meetup and walk around a bit."

"Thank you, thank you, thank you." He says hugging me and me trying to push him off because i almost can't breathe. Once he lets go i take a big gasp of air in a joke way. 

Suprisingly Tyler acrually knew who we both were when we got up to meet him. He said how he loved Troye's singing and my videos and i can make him laugh. Today has turned out way better than I thought it was already going to be. After Tyler's meetup it was almost 4. We walked around a bit talking to som eother people and taking pictures with youtubers that walked by. Since we were at the very back of the convention center and it was around 15 minutes till we were meeting Zoe, Troye and I speed walked to the front of the center. Once we got there we saw Zoe and walked over. 

"Hey Zoe." I say waving from around 10 feet away walking towards her. 

"Hi." she says. I look over to Troye who is basically fanboying over Zoe. "Hey. aren't you Troye Sivan." he nods. "I love your videos. Your amazing."

"Thank you. I love your videos too." he says suprised.

"I hope it's ok, but Tyler Oakley is joining us. he said that he had nothing to do after his meetup."

"That's so cool. We actually just left his meetup an hour ago."

"really."

"Yep." Next thing you know tyler walks over.

"You guys again. You must be stalkers." he says in a jokingly way and we all laugh.

---

June 26, 2014 : Vidcon 2014

Paige's POV

 Ever since Vidcon 2012 when Troye and I met Tyler and Zoe we have hung out so much. Troye and I just graduated high school before last vidcon and we each had gotten a million more subscribers. Troye started doing regular videos mixed in with covers and even some of his own music. Last year we met a lot more of youtubers. We even met Connor Franta and Troye and him are best friends. We even got meetups last year and this year now too. 

Zoe wanted to meet up for breakfast this morning. It was her brother's first year at Vidcon since he had gotten really big on youtube really quick. We were meeting Connor, Tyler, Zoe, her brother Joe, and Alfie all at the lounge in the hotel and the go to the bed and breakfast thing they had. We had walked down and saw everyone. I had only seen Zoe on Skype for the last year so being the best friend I am, I ran and gave her a hug. "Nice to see you too." she said. Zoe is 5 years older than me so right now she 25 and I am 20 as of 2 days ago. "Happy belated birthday." she said handing me a tiny wrapped box. I unwrapped it and inside I found two necklaces, one saying best and the other saying friends. They were shaped like the infinity sign. 

"Aww thanks Zo." I said taking one carefully out of the box and handing it to her. We both put them on. I went and said hi to some of the other people. 

Joe's POV

This was my first ever vidcon and how Zoe had talked about it, it seemed like a blast. The first day of Vidcon, Zoe said we were meeting some of her friends for breakfast. The only friends of hers that I knew personally were the ones that lived in the UK. As we waited downstairs I played a game on my phone and sat. All the sudden I hear someone running and Zoe says "Nice to see you too." I'm guessing it's one of her friends. I look up to see Zoe standing with a boy and a girl. Zoe handed her a gift. The two people Zoe was with walked away to Tyler who I had met a little bit before they came.

"Zo. Who were they."

"That was Paige Mccarthy and Troye Sivan. Paige! Troye!" she said gesturing them to come over. They walk over as I stand up next to Zoe.

"yea." Troye says.

"This is my brother Joe."

"Hi." i say.

"Nice to meet you Joe. I'm Paige." she says holding her hand out and I shake it.

"I'm Troye." He says also holding his hand out and I shake it. I quickly notice that they are Australian. Australia seems like a cool place to visit someday actually.

Paige's POV

 Joe and i talked a lot throughout the days. We actually became quite good friends. we always talked and we could relate a lot and it wasn't awkward to tell him things. It was almost like we were best friends, but not quite.

A/N

Thank you fro reading. 

COmment if you even read these author notes. 

Hope you enjoyed

-Syd XD