~ Gruvia AU - Sunshine ~

Hey everyone. I apologize again for neglecting this book. I really shouldn't have done that. So, to make it up to you, I wrote a bonus one-shot. Enjoy!!

~Juvia's POV~

I am Juvia. But people call me the Rain Woman, because everywhere I go, it's always gloomy and it almost always rains. That's also why I don't have any friends. Everyone hates me.

One day, there was a new boy in class. He looked just like all the other boys to me. He'd get to know me then decide I'm a freak. That's what the others did.

But the raven-haired boy surprised me, at lunch. "Hi," he said. "My name's Gray."

"Juvia"

"So, I noticed your all alone. Don't you have any friends?"

"No. Everyone hates me." I stood up and walked away. I don't know why, but talking to him made me feel uncomfortable. Besides, lunch is almost over.

"Wait up!!" I froze. What is he doing. He wants to talk to me?!

"Why does everyone hate you?" He asked.

"Because," I said coldly, "I ruin everything and I'm a freak!!" I yelled, and I felt a tear slide down my face.

"That doesn't make sense. You haven't ruined anything. And your not a freak." Why was he being nice to me?? He must not have noticed.

"I am a freak. It's always raining because of me. It's raining right now because of me!!"

Suddenly, he pulled me into a hug. This random guy I met this morning was hugging me as being nice to me. No one had ever done that before.

I looked out the window and saw the rain had stopped. "That's ridiculous," he told me as he released me from the hug. "It can't rain forever, the sun has to come out eventually, and it always does, no matter how hard it rains."

My breath hitched as I looked out the window and saw rays of sunshine breaking through the clouds. One of the rays came through the window and landed on us.

"Thank you, Gray-sama," I said while hugging him once more, a blush tinting my face.

"G-gray-sama?!"

~Fin~

There it is. The bonus one-shot. I hope you enjoyed it. Remember, if you'd like to request a one-shot, please comment or DM me these three things:

1. Ship(s)
2. Plot/prompt for one-shot (optional)
3. Whether or not you are ok with me mentioning you when I write it

Thank you for reading!!!

-Ari