~ Gray x Reader - Jealously ~

Hey!! I'm writing this story at the request of @kawaiiWhitetigress . I'm sorry that's it's been a long time since you requested it, but hear it is!!

~Your POV~

You are sitting in the Fairy Tail guild hall, drinking a nice cool glass of water after successfully completing a job.

You have been a member of Fairy Tail for almost two years now, and are acquainted with everyone in the guild. However, a certain ice mage has caught your eye. You just aren't sure how to tell him your feelings.

As you are lost in thoughts of you crush, someone approaches you from behind and taps you n the shoulder. You turn around to come face to face with

Loke.

"My don't you look beautiful today, (Y/N)," he said seductively as he raises his hand to your face, his fingertips gently brushing against your chin, sending shivers down your spine.

"Loke," you gasp. He's never acted like this towards you before.

"LOKE!!!" You hear someone yell from across the guild. Before you can turn to see who it was, you feel a gust of cool air as Loke is hit with a barrage of ice and is sent flying into a nearby table.

"Keep your fingers off of (Y/N). Or else," a deep, cool voice states from behind you. You turn around to see none other than Gray standing behind you.

He notices you looking at him and turns his head away, blushing. You can't help but giggle.

"Are you jealous, Gray?" Lucy asks from her seat a few tables away.

"Maybe," Gray mutters before walking over and sitting down next to you. "Do you want to grab some lunch later, (Y/N)?"

"Uh uh, s-sure Gray!!" You smiled, blushing.

Loke stands up from the table he had been knocked into and brushes off his coat. "Mission accomplished!" He states before turned and walking out of the guild.

"Wait... Why were you even here!!!" Lucy yells after him and Loke simply waves over his shoulder before dissolving into gold sparkles.

You turn and smile at Gray. Out of the corner of you eye you see Juvia hiding behind a pillar, and she emits a dark aura while crushing it with her grip. "Love rival!!! (Y/N) is Juvia's love rival as well!!!"

Everyone in the guild sweat drops, except for Gray, who doesn't even notice. He's to busy looking at you.

~Fin~

Alright everyone!!! Thank you for reading my first one-shot of the book. If you would like to request me to write a one-shot, just comment the name of the ship, a plot idea if wanted, and whether or not you want me to mention you when I write it.

Also, I apologize for neglecting this request book for so long. I promise I will try my best to keep up with it.

Thank you again for reading!!

-Ari