Chapter Four (Picture of Hailey)

Macy's POV

I turn around and the hoe is standing there.

"And why wouldn't that be wise? I mean it's not like you are going to do anything about it, even if he does." I say.

"If he does, let's just say, it wouldn't be good. For either of you."

"How? Like I said you won't do anything."

"My brother will take care of him, if he does anything to my future husband. And for you, I will beat you fucking ass right here."

"First of all, I'm not your future husband." Blain adds quickly.

"Then hit me bitch. All you are is a fucking hoe. I actually can't even believe your a hoe, you aren't even pretty enough to be one! Hit me!" I yell as people start to crowd around.

Hailey takes a step closer to me and gets in my face. "You ain't shit. You never have been. Never will."

With one swift move my fist collides with her jaw sending her to the floor.

"You fucking bitch!" She yells as she stands back up.

"You get hurt?" I ask laughing.

Hailey swings to hit me but someone catches her wrist. I look to see who and it's Blain. "Look bitch, you can chill. You were the one that told her you were going to fight her. I don't like you, and I sure as hell don't want you. Your just mad because I wouldn't fuck you the other night, then I left you for her."

"Blain.." Hailey says with tears in her eyes.

"What Hailey?!" He yells in her face. He turns to me. "Can we go somewhere and talk?" I nod my head.

He grabs my hand and pulls me out to his car. We get in and ride for a little while in silence. 

"Where are we going?" I ask breaking the silence.

"You'll see." He says with a smirk.

We drive for about another hour. When we stop we are at a lake.

"We going swimming?" I ask.

"No" he says with a laugh. "Follow me." We get out of the car and walk towards the woods.

Oh lord. I hope he doesn't try to kill me. We continue walking and come to the blind spot at the edge of the lake. "Then what are we doing?"

"Look up."

"Please don't hang me!" I say covering my eyes.

He laughs at me. "Just look up."

I look up and it's a huge tree house. "Oh my." I say looking at the huge mass. "How do we get up there?"

He walks to the side of the tree and pulls on a string. Out folds a set of stairs from the bottom of the tree house. He climbs up and reaches for my hand. I take his hand and climb up.

I get up to the top and look at the view. It's beautiful! The sun is starting to set and it look beautiful. The water on the lake is glistening.

"This is beautiful! How did you find this?" I ask still looking at the view.

"My mom, dad and I built it when I was younger. It's hard to see it, if you don't know where it is."

"So what did you want to talk about?" I ask walking to the hanging bed.

He walks over and sits next to me leaning back against the pillows. "Why did you cut your arms yesterday after you left school?"  He ask bluntly.

"Huh?" I asked shocked. I can't believe he just asked me that.

"Why did you do it?"

"It's nothing."

"No tells me. Why did you get so mad about me and Hailey?"

"Because Hailey is the fucking school hoe. She's my ex-best friend. You also were flirting with me the day before."

"I didn't think it would bother you."

"Why wouldn't it bother me?" I say raising my voice. "You've known I've liked you since like 3rd grade!"

"No, actually I didn't."

"Really...."

"Yeah. I thought you just avoided me because you didn't like me."

"I'm sorry.."

"Yeah so you gonna tell me now?"

"Tell you what?"

"Why you cut?"

"Because I thought you liked me, then saw you with Hailey."

"Oh..." He says. It got quite. "What makes you think I don't like you?"

"You were with Hailey... you don't see the connection there?" I say in a kinda duh tone.

"Yeah I guess I see the connection. But it's nothing like that."

"What do you mean? What are you trying to say? Do you actually like me? Do yo-" I start to ramble. Blain looks at me and crashes his lips into mine.

I sit there stunned for a good 30 seconds. "Woah." I say.

"Now does that answer all your questions?" He says with a smirk.

"Uh duh." I say quickly.

My phone starts to ring.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! How did you like the chapter? Who do you think is calling her?

How do you like Blain and Macy?

Let me know what you think, or if you have any ideas!

I love y'all my Dino-nuggets! Talk to you next time!