Transfer Day

So.. Here I am. About to start at another school. I've done it so many times you would think I was used to it. But I'm not. With a reputation like mine its hard to. I hurt people. Not on purpose though. It's just that people always get hurt when they're around me. And the rumors always seem to spread through the schools. But hopefully this school will be different.

I go to my class. I introduce myself to the class and warned them that sometimes people fall around me so be careful. My best friend, Yoon Sanha, was in my class. He started clapping because he was happy that I was there. But everyone looked at him and they weren't clapping so he stopped. My teacher told me to go sit in the seat in the back of the class. So I started walking towards my desk and everyone moved their desks over. I just kind of stopped but then I kept walking and sat in my desk. Sanha was looking at me so I looked back. We smiled at each other then started doing our work.

When class was over I went exploring the hallways of my new school and looking at all the trophies that my friend Sanha was awarded. And someone starts messing with my bag so I turn around and it was my best friend, Yoon Sanha. I notice it's him and that he was just zipping up my bag. I always seem to leave it open. " You know what? It's been awhile since I hit you!" I started messing with him and put him in a headlock. " Ah! Stop it!"
Sanha was in the broadcasting club and so I went in there to say hi because I wanted to join too. But the other members heard the rumors and didn't want me to join. But Sanha didn't like how they were acting. One of them said I wasn't normal. So he made a deal with them. " What about the interview with Min Yoongi? Have you decided who will do that yet?" They said they didn't because he either threatened them or thought they were a fan. "How about this. If she can get the interview she gets to join. Okay?" They agreed. I was so happy and determined to get that interview. But there was one problem.. I didn't know who Min Yoongi was.

I found my way onto the basketball court. There was some girls in the stands cheering him on with signs and everything. Just chanting his name. " MIN YOONGI! MIN YOONGI! MIN YOONGI! GO FOR THE WIN!" I hope they realize that this is just practice. I look at him and he shot the ball but missed. He looked exhausted. The person that was behind the goal that was giving him his ball back asked if he wanted to take a break. He got his ball back and a girl came up to him and wiped the sweat off his face and gave him some water. "Wow. She's pretty." I said aloud to myself. Then he went to shoot again, but didn't. " Hey you! Get out!" I just kept watching him. He went to shoot again then pointed towards me. " I'm telling you to get out!" I look behind me thinking he was talking to someone else. Then the person behind the goal started running at me. " HE'S TALKING TO YOU! GO!" So I turn around and walk away frightened. A little later I came back when he was resting. "Hey. Do you have a little time to spare?" "No. I don't." "I'm in the same class as you. Do you think you could help me and do this interview?" "The same class? Oh. You're that new transfer student." I went to ask him the first question, but it looked like he was in pain. " You're probably tired right now aren't you?" "That's the first question?" he chuckled. " Very creative." "I can't do this right now. Sorry to bother you during your resting time. It won't happen again." I started to walk away when... "Hey! Come here. I want to do this interview all of a sudden." I look up in excitement. "Really?" I walked over to him. We were standing by one of the goals, when one of his teammates tried to make a half court shot. So he shot a ball and then yelled. It was coming so quickly all I knew to do was to try and hide my face with my notebook. Then all of a sudden Min Yoongi pushed me out of the way. I looked up and the ball hit him in the head. He fell to the ground. Everyone ran over there. He was laying there holding his head. His team helped him up and took him to the locker room. Then someone came on the intercom. " Breaking news! Our star player Min Yoongi has suffered a head injury and the cause of his injury was Nam Kim Joon. Who was roaming around the court. He got hurt by blocking a ball and it hit him in the head." Then it suddenly stopped. I didn't go to class after that. I heard that our schools best fighter, Son Hyun Woo, showed up to my class looking for Min Yoongi. No one knows why. I snuck into the locker room to see how Min Yoongi was doing and there were people in there so I didn't go in I just stood by the doorway and listened to them speak. The dean and the coach were talking. " What are we going to do about him playing in the game this week?" " The doctor said that it would be hard for him to play in the upcoming game" " Don't we need to win this upcoming game?" "But with how great of a player Min Yoongi is it would be overdoing it. But he has no loses." the coach looks down at Yoongi "you can do it right?" Yoongi nods his head. " Doesn't our school's honor depend on this upcoming game? Our school's honor depends on this upcoming game. You hear me? Honor!" "All of this is because of that new weird student. What did you say her name was? Nam Kim Joon?" "Yes." Then Yoongi looks up and sees me standing there. "Make sure she doesn't come near Min Yoongi again! In fact, make sure she doesn't come towards the TEAM again! She is forbidden to approach them!" At that point Yoongi was still looking at me with a worried look on his face but I walked away. I went to a room where no one was. Sanha made an announcement saying he was looking for me and to come to the broadcasting room and if I was listening to meet him at the playground later. I was sitting on the stairs in the empty room trying not to cry. Then someone comes in the room. I didn't know until he started talking. " You weren't crying." I look up at him. " Who are you?" " Why don't you cry if you want to. Why hold it in?" " Its not what you think!" I stomped over to a seat, and started crying and yelling. " I just transferred here yesterday! The rumors had spread through the school!" He came and sat in front of me. " I bet you feel better after crying, right?" I nodded. " But what grade are you in?" I couldn't help but wonder. In first year, yes?" " Yes." " Why are you talking down to me then.?" " I don't use honorifics on people that I am interested in." I didn't know what to say or do. I just coughed hoping I could avoid it. " Wow. Does it make your heart flutter so much that you can't even breath?" he said in a joking but cocky manor. " Wow. You're really full of yourself aren't you." " Of course! I really make you breathless!" Then he gets up. Looks at me then snaps his fingers, and starts dancing. I watch him for a few seconds but I can't help but wonder, " Aren't you scared of me?" " Scared? Of you?" I nod my head. " Not really." " You're lying." He has to be. Everyone is scared of me, even my teachers. " No I'm not." " But on a totally unrelated note, my first dream just came true." " Your first dream?" " Yeah. Being in a corner storage room with a pretty girl like yourself." I didn't believe him. " Did you just call me pretty?" Then he got down on his knees beside me and looked into my eyes and smiled. " Yes. Very... Do you want me to tell you a secret?" I look at him looking at me with such amazement in his eyes. Then my phone goes off. I pull it out of my pocket and look at it. It was from Min Yoongi. It read ' Hey new transfer student. Come to the locker room right now.'
Should I stay or should I go?

A.) Min Yoongi
OR
B.) Yugyeom

I was really inspired but this k drama and wanted to write a fan fiction about it so that's what I did. I will upload the a and b as soon as possible and I hope you enjoy it.