CH 1 ~ The beginning

It was the 7th of May 2000 Kelly was in the maternity wing of Sutherland Hospital.

"Whoa Whoa Whoa not that far back lets start on the first day of Kindy."

Ok it was the 20th of September 2004 the first day of Kindy. I walked hand in hand with my mum up to the schools front gates. "Ok darling I am going to walk you to class and then I have to go okay". she says.  "Okay mummy" I say back to her. 

We walk into the classroom and mum bends down and hugs me she says "Be good and don't get into to much trouble" "mummmmyyy I wont do anything I promise".

Mum walks out side and goes to her car I turn around and take a step but suddenly I'm face first on the ground "HA ha you fell over" He says I look up at him. 

He has dark brown Hair blue eyes and Tanned skin. I get up dusting the invisible dust off me. "Yeah I know I fell over you shouldn't laugh". I say sassily to him. 

"Yeah sorry but your weird" He says to me. "You can't say that you don't know me" I say back to him.

"So?" He asks me. I look at his name tag. It says 'Keith' "Well Keith" I'm suddenly interrupted "Don't speak to him like that" A small girl says she has long light brown hair she is quite pale and has browny green eyes. "You can't speak to him like that because he's my boyfriend" She says quite sassily getting up in my face.

Suddenly she pushed me to the ground hard I fall onto my bum and it hurt. suddenly she start chanting "NERD NERD" a small group of 4 and 5 years old surround us and start to chant as well.

My eyes are prickling with tears and suddenly I can feel one sliding down my cheek and they just keep coming. She doesn't know me but she so mean to me.

I start to sob I haven't done anything to deserve this. They start to laugh I back out of the room when i reach the door I make a run for it.

I see a red door that is a few metres down the hall I use all my strength to push it open. I see a piano in the corner I make a run for it.

I dive under it unexpectedly  I bump into someone. "Ugh" they let out a groan from the impact.

"Sorry I didn't know you were under here" I say rubbing my arm where I hit them.

"Its okay" he sits up and looks at me. He sticks his hand out and says "Im Jack. whats your name?" he says.

"i'm Tillie" I shake his hand. "Do you wanna be friends?" I say. He nods his head "lets be best friends".

"Why are you under here?" I ask him.

"I wanted quiet what about you?" he asks. "Everyone is really mean" I say. "Oh I see you met Erin and Keith they are the mean kids." He says. "yeah and they are boyfriend and girlfriend" I say and start giggling.

 "come on lets go they are probably looking for you just stay with me and ill protect you." He says.

A/N: Hey guys this is the first chapter of little ray of sunshine yay if you have any ideas or anything  please comment because I don't really have a plot and sorry if I get the school date wrong im in Australia so we have different years and stuff xxxx