Chapter 1

Btw f/f in here will stand for favorite food.  y/b/f/n is for your best friend's name. W/n is world name.
Y/n POV:
I looked out the window of our house. Ahh the price of having no friends, peace. Well I have one and having one is great but I'd rather be alone sometimes. I decided to go to the forest. The one behind our backyard. I slip a f/c hoodie over my red tank top, some dark burgundy shorts and slip some red boots on. "Mom I'm going out!!" I yell, going down the stairs. "Alright honey but be careful!" She yells back. "I will! Bye!" "Bye honey! Be back for dinner! I'm making your favorite, (f/f)!" I nod and run out the door. I head to the backyard and into the forest. The tree house is near anyway. As I go there, I really feel like someone is watching me. I know the place is safe but yeah, I just feel that way right now. A sharp breeze blows through the town. My h/l h/c hair flows through with the wind, so I put the hood over my head.

I arrive at the quaint little tree house my dad, my brothers and I built in the past. I start climbing up the rope ladder. When I opened the door, I was met by my favorite red headband that I left here yesterday with (y/b/f/n). "There you are." I wear it and turn on the light. Yes, the tree house may kinda be little but it's completely furnished, even with a TV and Internet.(XD I know, rich kid) I turn on my Minecraft and choose the world (w/n). (Minecraft username) has joined the game. I smile and take out my inventory, picking random materials to build with(you are in creative mode). *Unknown* has joined the game. Huh, that's weird...this is single player...unknown: Hello (Minecraft username). (Minecraft username): Uh hi? Who are you?? unknown: Turn around. You'll know. I was shocked and followed what he said. My (e/c) met with glowing white ones. "Hello Miss y/n..." A deep gruff voice said. I could tell he was amused by the tone of his voice..."What do you want!?"

Herobrine's POV
I followed the young girl to her tree house. I guess she really doesn't know her tree house is almost near the Slender Mansion.(yep there's Creepypasta in this.) She turned on her Minecraft...lucky me. I told her to turn around and her (e/c) eyes met my white ones. "What do you want!?" She asks me. I chuckle and reach out my hand to help her up. She takes it and stands. "Do you know the Creepypastas?" "Oh yes...why?" She asks. "Come closer. I will tell you why." I reply. She comes closer. She fell right into my trap. "Well?" "One word: Sleep." "W-wha...." She falls asleep and falls to the floor but I catch her quickly. I clone her using my powers and I mean the exact one and send her to y/n's house. Now to take the real one home.

Please don't judge harshly. I know I already made like, 3 fan fics and a few in the making but this is my first x Reader now let's a goo! And your outfit belongs to Ruby from Steven Universe. Except the hoodie. Hehe.