Chapter 2

Y/n POV
I woke up with a jolt, looking at my surroundings to find out I'm not in my room and I'm wearing some sort of dress. I get out and set myself. I look around the teal and turquoise colored room, the ocean blue and oak, king-sized canopy bed, the plush aqua carpet. Why is the whole room teal-related? I head to an ocean blue dresser and examine myself. Wow my h/l hair is a mess but my dress looks kinda cute, actually. Its sleeveless, being held by a ribbon at the back of my neck, a dark blue diamond in the middle and continues as if it were a swimsuit. A bluebell colored sash completes it. Whoever made me wear this and decorated the room has a lot of taste. I brush my hair and head over to the door to get out. As I approach, I hear some voices talking. "What have you done? Bringing that girl here." "She won't cause a mess I'll make sure of that." "Ugh Hero, why?? Will you take her into your world? And promise me she won't be a menace." "Sir I promise she will not be menace, being a human girl. I will take her into my world soon." I feel the conversation is done, now. I open the grand teal colored doors. And who was in front? The legendary Slenderman and who seems to be a guy in a teal shirt and ocean blue pants with rough brown hair. He turns around and smiles at me. White eyes..."Oh hello and good morning miss y/n." The man tells me. Slenderman nods and I smile happily at him. "Introduce her to the others. She will probably be happy to meet them." "Them? As in Creepypasta them, them?" I sputter, clearly excited. "Yes. Them them." "Let's go!!" I say, tugging on the man's arm. "Come along then." We go into a black and white living room with everyone there. Being the fangirl that I am, I ran to each and every one(yes you're a fangirl of the 'Pastas). "Hi BEN! Hi EJ! Hi Jane! Hi Sally! Hi Jeff!(so on and so forth) It's so nice to see and meet all of you-" "Breakfast is ready!" Three male voices interrupt me. I turn around: Toby, Masky and Hoodie. "Eek! The proxies!!!" I run over and jump on Masky, giving him a bone-crushing hug and followed everyone to the dining room. As we ate, I could really feel the white-eyed man looking at me. He really seems familiar.