Chapter 2

Nique
I was stuck on the bus with ray ion like him anymore , I guess I'm just a little confused ight . I unpacked my things we decided when we get to LA we go mall and park then performance then might hit clubs .

I put on my outfit .

I was slaying my dashiki I grabbed my phone and other shit I realized we got 30minutes for we get to LA so I already got dressed . I sat down in my room watching TV then ray ass walked in here "What nigga "I asked . Should of gave him a clue I don't want to talk to him at all "for nique can we put that shit behind us please I just wanna be friends "Ray said .

I looked at him in disbelief and said "fine but , friends only "I said that kinda hurt my heart . I saw bahja on the couch in the living room chatting with Ej they olden time friends or shit . The bus is super huge its like a condo .

Breaunna
I was in my room I saw the LA Sign that said Welcome to LA I jumped up and down . "Bre you look hyped "prince said "of course I am "I said .I watched they new video iwantdat ion gonna lie prince looked fine asf they changed I kinda like it . I bit my lip "What you watching "prince asked I cut my phone off quick " nothing "I said .

He got up "Hold on tiny calling me"he said he went to the kitchen . I watched sponge Bob as he said "Are you ready kids" I squealed like a little kid . As prince came "Bre your a big baby for real "prince said I laughed "thank you I guess"I said .

Mike walked in with some sweats on a black tank top and Nike flip flops he looked good ion going to lie . "Ayoo mike and bre tiny said we bout to go to the mall to put on a little performance but at 6pm so we have since its 4pm 2 hours to wander around " Prince said I smiled hard as fuck because I like to shop . "I'm going to change then "I said "ight "prince said mike was very quite he was staring at my ass , as I walked by thinking he slick I went on my room and changed .

 "I'm going to change then "I said "ight "prince said mike was very quite he was staring at my ass , as I walked by thinking he slick I went on my room and changed

I was looking fine ass fuck and thick in em shorts . I walked to the center room in the bud I didn't see prince or mike they probably outside with everybody or shit . I got all my things together then walked outside .

Bahja

Bahja outfit

We were waiting for bre slow ass mike is so fine and so is Ej but I have a bad history of dating thanks to prodigy . When back in 2013 I was 15 or shit and me and prod went out but he cheated on me with a fan in his dressing room . Then every time a fan ask if you dating he would say no and when a fan asks me I said yes but I couldn't tell them who because they would think I'm lying since prod always denied it . Mike walked my way and smiled.

"Hey "Mike said I smiled "Hey your one the new people in Mb "I asked "yeah ya know wassup "Mike said biting his lip to be honest that was a turn on for me I blushed a little . "Girl I got yo ass blushing ain't I "mike said "Boy bye with all that "I said acting hard to get . He wrapped his arm around my shoulder I liked it tbh ion gonna lie . Finally bre ass came Mike took his arm from around me and stared bre way so did Ej and prince I rolled my eyes speaking of which . When we were on scream tour with diggy , Jacob and MB and jazz .

She knew I liked prod she dated him before I did . One time nique told me she liked ray when bre and ray was together I had to keep it secret . Then when I decided to like roc she started flirting with him and it made me hurt prince and her been best friends ever since she joined omg but . Prince always treats me like a little sister so he would never like me and for ray ion never liked him . Then nique dated Jacob before ray and then I went out with diggy for a month but then he left me . For guess who bre ass but that beef been over she just best not touch Ej or mike they mines .

Ej POV
Me and prince was talking bout tour life till a shawty that was slim and thick and short came from off they bus I'm guessing that's bre . She was fine shit I would not mind smashing on her "yo Ej "prince said . I snapped out of it the girl bre came running our direction and jumped on prince back "Bestie "she said kissing his cheek .

Prince kissed her cheek back as she smiled flashing off her dimples . "Hey you must be Ej "bre said I nodded "yep and you must be bre with the as-"I said cutting out the ass part cuz ion wanna look thirsty . She got down from prince back and hugged me "damn yo ass tall "she said I looked down at her and smiled she blushed a little . She looks like a doll but thick .

We got into a limo and rode to the mall bre was on my lap on her phone while playing with prince hair . She was giving me and a boner this girl know what she doing ain't good . I saw Bahja shoot a dirty look at bre but bre ain't see it Bahja was chatting with mike .

Zonnique
Me and ray were talking and I was on his lap while texting my cousin jazz ray was playing with my hair while playing on his phone . "Aye y'all let do a snap real quick "Mike said "ard "e/b said .

"Ayer was sup its yo boy one and only mike hanging with homies and sisters "Mike said as he winked at the camera . " We got bee the gee "he said showing the can to Bahja she smiled and put up the peace sign . " We got ray and niq niq "Mike said . Ray starting grinding behind me I got up and spun around "Last but not least bre , prince and Ej "Mike said .

Bre starting twerking forgetting Ej behind her Ej threw up the westside sign and prince did an rock n roll sign . "Bye snap see some y'all at concert at the mall "mike said cutting his phone off .We were finally at the mall lots of fan were outside .

Hope y'all enjoyed read WSR Book 2 and bote and comment

Who should be with who ?

Who should get most point of views