(4)

Bre
We were at a hotel for today i will be sharing a room with Keke when she come we finna be turnt up tonight because they arriving tonight . Jacob is my ex so is diggy , Jacob is also nique ex but thank god Issa coming he's my cousin .

I unpacked I heard a knock on the door "Bre the crew hanging in the back lobby "nique said "oh okay "I said . I hurried and got changed for me my styles are always dope and unique a rapper have to have they own style .

I was looking dope I walked to the back lobby where people chill I saw the crew "yas bitch "nique said out loud Bahja was on her phone and she look up and rolled her eyes . the fuck her problem I haven't seen her ass for years now her ass wanna be rude . I sat in prince lap "hey bre bear "prince said "hi curly "I said smiling .

"Y'all should just go out "Bahja said I looked at her like she crazy prince laughed "she like my sister with benefits "he smirked I popped his head . " So y'all fucking on the low "Nique said "Nah for real , prince see what you did "I pouted .

"Aww baby girl mad "he said I playfully hit him "aww you breaking up with me Bff "he asked I nodded . He asked as if he was crying "I'm just kidding I love your blexican ass "I said laughing . Ray walked over to Nique she walked away her and Ej started a convo "Guys Keke and they guys here "Tiny shout I jumped up Keke is my wifey .

Keke
So I had arrived with my manager I saw Jacob and Issa and diggy I was confused I walked over to them the only one I know is Issa he my Bff and bre wifey . I'm a new upcoming singer that's why I don't know them but I know Mindless behavior and omg we go way back .I dragged my suite case behind me and walked up to them with my manager Keith he okay he strict though .

I saw Tt tiny with them "Tt tiny "i screamed she turned around I ran and hugged her she smiled and hugged me back "Hey Keke this is Diggy , Jacob and your Bff Issa "Tt tiny said . I smiled They fine but I'm the shy type so I walked behind Keith "so where's the guys "Diggy I'm guessing asked "oh they at the back lobby "Tt tiny said . Me and Keith and the boys walked to the back lobby in silence .

Bre
I still sitting in Princeton lap playing with his afro there walked in Keith and Keke and the boys I ran to Keke and Issa . We use to hang a lot as children so we became close and Issa already got a girl my other friend Justine she okay .

"Hey bre "they both said we hugged and shit I saw the boys dapping Jacob and diggy and then Issa walked over to them . It would be awkward to greet my ex's but we cool after the breakup we were young back then .

I remember my ass use to wear fucking tutus but I still slayed I walked to Bahja and asked to talk to her .

"Bahja why do you hate me"I asked her "you always taking the guys I like and shit "she said I open my arms and hugged her as she cried . "I never knew I hurt you , because you never told me I'm sorry they wanted this "I told her "its OK I was too shy back then to get a boy "Bahja said I smiled "sisters"I asked her she smiled . "Sisters "she said we walked back "Ayo we having a sleep over "Nique said "where"I asked "The boys room "she said the boys got a huge room we have to split .

"Cool come on girls let's go change to our PJs "I said we walked to me and Keke hotel room we got changed .

We were looking fine ..

Princeton
Me and the boys were chilling in our room waiting for the girls to come "Hey yo who y'all like "I asked them . "I'll say Bahja she okay " Mike said "I can't tell right now "Ej said I think I know who for me I kinda like bre even tho we been Bff for a long time .

"Well y'all know who I'm in love with "ray said "Nique"we called said he nodded and started singing my girl I joined in I miss our old selves with mindless . But oh well things change I don't know what went down by the blink of an eye we just separated and grew roc even got a son .

"I like Keke "Diggy blurted out "okay I see you but don't hurt my Bff or I'll hurt your life "Issa said diggy stared at Issa and looked away . The girls then came in our mouths were watering "okay so what we doing "Keke asked .

"Let's do truth and dare Nique said "yeah I got an app on my phone for that "she smirked her ass probably downloaded it when they were changing knowing Bahja its probably nasty truth and dare .

Nique
This is gonna be a long night "okay nique truth or dare "Bahja asked "truth "I said "Do you still like ray "she asked . I glared at her everybody went silent even ray with his loud ass . " I can't lie yes "I said I could tell ray was smiling hard asf .

"Okay bre truth or dare "I asked facing bre "dare "she said I smirked "dare you to kiss prince and moan his name "I said The app said I dare you to kiss whoever and moan so I gave her that one .

Bre
I mean prince is my Bff so I have no problem I got on his lap we did a 5 min make out and I moaned his name when he licked my neck . "Freaks "e/b except for us said "y'all the freaks making us do this "I said "true "Bahja said . We all laughed just then Tiny walked in "What the hell y'all doing "she yelled with her serious face on . " Everyone sit "tiny said making the girls sit the other direction from the boys .

"Now here's the rules no fucking , kissing setting or doing dirty shit "Tiny said the boys sighed loudly we giggled . " Now no sleepover girls go y'all room and good night boys tomorrow we got a long day ahead of us "Tiny said me and the girls ran yo our rooms

How you like it vote and comment and check out on my sister page Lost in mind