Submission (guren/mika)

((Warning for graphic sex
Bondage
Dirty talk
Piss
And blood...))

His excuse for spending all hours of free time down in the basement with the blonde half-vampire was that he was studying it- well it wasn't really an excuse
But he wasn't studying how everyone else would assume such as testing pain told wrench or depriving of blood- no he was seeing how the vampires body reacted to different stimulants- drugs, alcohol, sensory deprivation, currently a blindfold was tied over the pretty larimar colored eyes his small delicate wrists were Bound tightly by leather
Sitting back on his feet and knees- in a submissive looking position.
Guren approached and watched as the boy's thin body tensed greatly- his pointy ears poked out of his unruly hair.
His chapped lips were parted slightly in a silent plea for blood.
Guren chuckled adoring the utter submission and obedience.
"Mikaela, are you thirsty?"
The boy nodded and pulled at the leather bindings.
"Tell me what you need Mikaela."
"B-blood."
"Properly."
"Master Guren- I need blood."
His quiet soft voice had a hint of pleasurable desperation in it.
"Good boy."
Cutting his finger before gripping Mikaelas chin with his other hand.
He pressed the finger against Mikas parted lips.
the boy tentatively lapped at his finger with a cute little pink tongue.
"You must not be getting much blood that way, don't be afraid to indulge since you've been so obedient."
Finally taking Gurens finger into his mouth to caress wholly with his tongue.
No longer caring for anything but the sensation of the blood spilling down his parched throat Mika sucked on the finger letting out a whine signifying his want for more blood. Guren removed the fingers from the boys wet warm mouth, a little string of saliva connecting from his plump lower lip.
His cheeks were flushed messily and his body quivered ever so slightly. Even the little tips of his ears were red.
Guren cut open two more of his fingers and quite literally shoved them into the throat of the boy.
Mika shuddered and choked slightly
Still not able to swallow or Breath properly Mika did his best to focus on breathing through his nose and relaxing his throat.
A little moan fell from Mikas lips and he leaned closer. Taking his other hand Guren removed the blindfold wanting badly to see the boys eyes.
His pupils were dilated far larger than their usual size, his long lashes covered his glazed over larimar eyes.
Guren smirked at the scene of the boy on his knees looking up with such a sweet look- drool dripping down from his lips.
Memories of the disobedience he used to endure from the now very docile little boy.
He used to bite and kick and yell- but now he depended on Guren- he adored the attention he got from his superior.

Once the boy looked satisfied Guren pulled the fingers from his mouth with a lewd wet noise.
He wiped his fingers off on his pants.
His main objective today was to see were on the vampire was sensitive and where he responded to being touched.
He undid the bindings so he could slip Mikaelas blouse off- thanks to being pretty much drunk on blood the boy sat and let him do as he pleased.
Once off he bound him once again.
Leaning against the older man Mikaela inhaled his scent deeply and smiled.
Surprised by the affectionate gesture the older male stared in silence for a few moments before continuing to undress the boy until he was left in nothing but his small briefs.
His body was unnaturally thin and pale- his hips well defined only making his waist look smaller, his thighs however were thick and well formed.
His body would be perfect if he wasn't as malnourished.
Guren decided to start with his upper body- first he ran his fingers along Mikaelas cheeks then his nose- the boy wrinkled up his red nose and pouted slightly.
How cute....
Guren stroked his lips and earned a small little whine.
The trailing along his jaw... To his neck.. To his ear- a loud needy moan ripped from the small vampires plump lips.
Running his fingers alone the warm flesh of them pointed ear Guren teasingly stroked it and scratched at it causing Mikaela to be a moaning panting mess.
He'd never expected the boy to have such a lewd reaction to such an innocent touch he finally pulled away when he noticed a small wet spot on the boys briefs.
a low chuckle let Gurens lips.
He returned to stroking Mikaelas body- now trailing down his chest and making a point to press harder around the pink innocent looking nipples.
He noticed the way Mika squeezed his thighs together and shifted uncomfortably.
He grabbed the boys hips and pulled him into his lap.
Mika looking nervous and uncomfortable.
He dipped his hands down to stroke the soft pale thighs
They were wet...
It wasn't the same texture as semen so automatically Guren knew the boy had wet himself.
He chuckled and gabbed his thighs.
"What a dirty thing to do. look at the mess you've made Mikaela shouldn't someone your age be able to control that?"
The boy looked away and his puffy hair fell into his face.
"M-master..."
Guren blew on the vampires ear and ran his tongue along it- a Yelp erupted from the young boy.
"P-please... Touch me more."
When Guren first met the boy he had s cruel uptight cold personality- he'd never expect that the boy would ever be seated in his lap rock hard blushing and begging guren to touch him.
Reaching back he undid the binds-
Merely seconds after he felt small arms wrap around his torso and small little hands dig into his shirt.
"Master please,"
His voice was far higher than usual as he pleaded for attention.
Guren reached back and grabbed the boys plump ass.
A feeling of anxiety pulled at Mikas belly.
He'd never been touched this way- he'd never had sex either but he wanted it badly now
He wanted Guren to ravish him and leave him a mess of cum sweat and tears laying completely bare for the mans eyes to take in.
"Please me and I will". Guren stood and gave the soft blonde curls a rough tug-pushing The boys face against his clothes erection.
The scent making Mika feel dizzy once he took Gurens pants and boxers off.
He licked at the tip like a little kitten, and then sucked on it gently-
Trying very hard not to hurt him with the pointed fangs.
He took the man into his mouth but before he knew what was happening his head was forced down- the thick large cock was forced deep into his throat
His eyes filled with tears as Guren began pulling his hair to roughly control his movements.
Choked moans left Mikaelas lips as he looked up into the older mans violet eyes.
The flushed pretty cheeks and dripping wet lips were enough to cause Guren to empty his load deep in the boys throat.
Pulling his sock out of the boys mouth he grabbed his chin again.
"Swallow."
Someone darkening the color of his cheeks Mika looked away and swallowed down as much of the mans cum.
An uncomfortable feeling of unwanted liquids entering his stomach caused the sweet little vampire to wrap him arms around himself, his lips drawing into a childlike pout.
"M-master... I can't consume anything other than blood..."
The male leaned down and bit into the pointed ears making another lustfull moan fall from mislead formerly pouting lips.
"You'll learn to love it, you'll beg me to let you swallow my cum,"
Desire once again becoming prominent the boy reached up to tug on Gurens sleeve.
"...w-will you touch me now? Please?"
Not feeling the need to respond verbally the older make pushed Mika down and crawled on top of him
"What do you want me to do, tell me and I'll fulfill it."
Embarrassment set in immediately along with inappropriate thoughts of all the man could do to him- thoughts of submitting completely.
Squeezing his thighs tightly together and shoving his hand down to grab his clothes erection.
"I- I want you to fuck me as hard as you can- make me scream your name... M-make me beg and submit to you- i- wanna be a mess underneath you... Use me please, leave me filled up with your cum, covered in marks- I want you to make me addicted to you."
Hearing the words the man promptly pulled the boys remaining clothing off and grabbed his hips.
"I'll have you screaming my name so loud the entire imperial demon army hears you."
Tightly wrapping his arms around Gurens gross shoulders he shuddered in pleasure as well as anxiety.
"I don't really suppose you need preparation.. Do you?"
Not fully understanding what he meant, Mikaela tilted his head innocently.
"Cute..."
He pushed in earning a pained cry from the boy.
"Guren! That hurts!"
The boy shuddered and covered his face with his delicate hands.
"You asked me to wreck you, it'd be cruel for you to back out after making me so excited."
Taking his time to once again gently play with the now red ears to once again cause the boy immeasurable pleasure hoping to cause the pain to subside.
"Is that better Mikaela?"
Peaking out from behind his hand he nodded.
"Ah...yeah...."
"May I move now?"
Nodding again he reached up to grab the mans hand with both of his hands.
He smirked and pulled his cock almost all the way out of Mikaelas tight ass then shoved it back in with full force, the noise that left the moist pink lips made the mans lilac eyes to cloud over and darken with lust.
"I'm damn glad I didn't kill you."
Mika faltered his moans and stared up at the man unblinking, looking confused as fuck.
"Uh...could you please not say that during sex...."
Guren kissed him gently and tangled his fingers in the soft golden hair.
"You're such a cute little slut for my cock...."
Once again getting back into the Moment the small boy pulled himself up to kiss Gurens neck.
"May I please drink you're blood from here master?"
The boy spoke so sweetly Guren couldn't deny him.
"Of course~ you've been such s good boy."
Smiling he sunk his small pointed fangs into Gurens neck
In the heat of the fucking it made the feeling feel extraordinary.
"Ahg- Mikaela!"
He groaned hotly and pushed the boy closer to his neck.
A small pink tongue darted out to lap at the blood spilling from the bite marks.
Spreading his legs wider he gave one last rough thrust and and came deep inside Mikaelas ass.
The boy shuddered letting out an erotic noise then came of his own stomach.
His body collapsed and he rolled over completely and utterly spent.
"G-Guren I hurts... But I like it and I want more.... Not now but soon."
He smiled sweetly- a smile full of adoration, up at the man.
"I- I love you Guren-sama..."
Guren stared blankly at the boy processing the words.
"... Mikaela."
The boy grabbed his hand and kissed it.
"May we please sleep together tonight?"
"...sure."