Late night comfort cuddles (mikayuu) (mentioned feridmika)

((Warning for mentions of rape and abuse- modern human Au, background is that Mika and Ferid  were dating yeah... Mikas still an orphan so is Yuu!!))

Curling in on himself
The young male clutched his pillow- a frightened cry leaving his lips.
The mans long nails tracing his chin, hands placed delicately on his hips.
"It'd be a waste not to use you when you've presented yourself to me so nicely,"
The long silver hair the dark inviting brown eyes, the sugary teasing voice that never failed to make Mika smile-
It had been false all of it truly Ferid hadn't loved Mika at all simply adored his innocence and his small childlike feminine body.
That night he'd wanted to go on a date- so he'd dressed in in a short black dress he'd been saving up for for weeks.
It has a heart open near the top and was paired with white tights and black slip on shoes.
He'd showed up at ferids excited to go in a date with the 'love of his life'
Even spending the time to comb through his unruly mess of hair.
However once the man opened the door and laid his hungry brown eyes on Mika a feeling of unease set it.
It only got worse from there
Mika had wanted so badly to save himself for marriage- he'd voiced so to the man on different occasions always earning a displeased reply or being upright ignored.
Everything about the science felt real, of course he still remembered- it had only been a month earlier.
Since then he hadn't slept properly and had essentially starved himself- only leaving his room at the orphanage to eat and shower- as well as do necessary stuff.
All the rest of the time he stayed in the dark sobbing and shaking curled into a ball unable to stop the dull ache in his back- even long after the man defiled him he felt it.
He'd closed himself off from even Yuu-chan
Which was of course a big deal since the male was his best friend.
He'd kick his door and tear at his skin with his nails leaving little red marks all over his hips and thighs.
His cheeks were puffy and red- as well as his eyes. His hair hadn't been brushed for a month and his body was far too thin.
After finally getting fed up not knowing what was up with his best friend, Yuu barged into the males bedroom only to see the crumpled mess of the once cheery boy laying lifeless let minus the shaking caused by tears.
"Mika..."
The green eyed boy closed the door and walked over to mika.
"Go away Yuu-chan! I'm busy!"
The boy tucked under the blankets his voice sounding croaky and full of pain.
"M-Mika... Are you alright? Please talk to me- you idiot!"
Mika tucked further into the blanket and and inwardly cursed.
"I'm fine, Yuu-chan..."
"You are not idiot,"
He Crawled into the bed, wrapping his arms around the Mika lump.
"Mika, Mika, Mika, Mika, tell me."
The childish antics Yuu used made mika smile and peep his head out from the blanket cocoon "I promise I'm fine yuu-chan it's just adult stuff."
"...so taxes? I can't help if it's taxes but..."
A cute little giggle left Mikas lips.
"Yuu-chan is so silly, it's not taxes Yuu-chan."
The noise caused something to well up in Yuus chest
The way his blue eyes shine even in the dark mesmerized yuu.
"I need you to tell me so I can protect you-"
His tone was completely serious and his usual childlike pouty demeanor was replaced by a mature one.
Mika stared then took a deep breath.
"Yuu..."
He rested his head on Yuus chest and pulled himself closer.
"You know Ferid? Correct?"
"That old creep yeah..."
"Don't say that about him please..."
The feelings of adoration stilled lingered he couldn't get that to disappear any better than he could get the nightmares to.
"Anyways... I thought I loved him Yuu-chan I told him I'd be with him forever but... He did... Something to me I told him I didn't it until I was married but he kinda forced me to- and it was scary... I hated it and it hurt and i really didn't like it... It made him happy though... But I can't shake the feeling of what he did."
Tears spilled down his pale cheeks and he choked out sobs hoping Yuu would understand.
"..."
"He keeps calling me and texting me Yuu-chan! I'm too scared to pick up! Hes gonna hurt me again."
Yuu had never seen Mika like this before- it surprised him and baffled him. He kissed Mikas forehead.
"...Mika did he... Have sex with you? Is that what happened?"
The boy tensed signifying the answer to Yuus question.
An intense undeniable feeling of absolute disdain for the man took Yuu over,
Practically boiling in rage and hatred he hugged mika protectively and stroked his messy hairz
"I'll fucking slaughter him Mika- I swear to god hell beg to die when I'm done."
Mika looked horrified and backed away.
"Y-Yuu-chan no!"
The boy saw the expression and frowned feeling awful for scaring the fragile boy.
"I-I'm so sorry Mika... I don't mean it, but I do hate him... Don't contact him again ok... Please... I'll date you instead ok?"
Mikas eyes lit up.
"Y-you will??"
"Yeah of course, now how about we help you get over him tomorrow by blocking him and stuff!"
Mika smiled and cuddled into Yuus neck
"Yes please."