**Percy**

"Hurry up Victoria! We are going to be late !!!" I said.
"Hold your horses, Percy !" Victoria replyed.
She always takes forever. No matter how much you tell her to hurry up she just takes forever. She doesn't do make up or her hair unless it's up in a pony tail. She has brown hair and grey eyes with lots of freckles . She doesn't look anything like her sister Annibeth though.  Victoria ran out of Athena's cabin.
" Sorry I got an Iris message from Leo." Victoria said.
"What did he say ? "
"Nothing important. Lets go"
We ran to the big house. Annibeth Piper , Jason , Hazel , and Frank were already there.
"What's  the big hurry ,Chiron ?" I asked.
"Let's go inside children. I will tell you there." Chiron replyed.
We all walk inside. The place was even more amazing then last time I was there( Annibeth wanted some changes done in there as well). Annibeth disinded the whole camp. Well, exept the stables Victoria did that one with the help of me and Blackjack. As we walked in Annibeth grabbed my hand and I gave her a little reassuring skeeez. We went into biggest room where there was a huge table and magic plaits and goblets. We each sat down. Exept Chiron of course who just stood at the head of the table while his horse half skittkerd nervously.
"Athena ..... Well, Athena's missing." He said