chapter one

Hahaha this story's gonna be crap but here it goes
Characters

Bitchy girls

Asshole boys

A highschool

Asshole teachers

Annoying parents

You (a female with long jet black hair and snake bites, any race you want. Your name is Pandora and your nickname is panda/pandy)

Your crush Diego (looks like the dude on the picture)

Side note this is highschool and and you are 18 and so is your crush and the bitchy girls and dickhead boys

Warning, swearing and violence.

______________________________

I sit in the corner of the balcony surrounded by my rich stuck up so called 'friends' there the only 'friends' I have so I keep em close if I need them, sounds bad but I know they talk shit about me being emo so I guess it was fair. While they where chatting about there boyfriends and crushes they called on me asking who my crush is, I crawled further into the corner awkwardly and say "no no no I'll only explain him, you guys aren't getting anymore details when I'm uncomfortable"
One girl with long blone hair, a nose persing and a tee shirt with 'I love Paris' printed on it pleads "Oh come ooon tell us please, we won't tell anyone, we promise."
I groan and say "he.. He has short brown hair and a side fringe, that's all im saying."

I try to get up but she one girl with long ass red hair grabs a hold of my shoulders tightly and whispers violently "eye color and I'll let you go"

"Gr..green?" I answer
"FUCKING HELL PANDORA MOST PEOPLE HERE HAVE GREEN EYES, I HAVE GREEN EYES FOR GODS SAKE" she screams while throwing me aggressively on the floor next to her
"Ow what the fuck was that for Leah??" I croak
"Oh no poor pandys ruined her black net gloves again huh? Stop being emo and that won't happen" she spits out.

I get up and walk away saying,
"I know that you wear eye contacts and you write on your blog about your favourite band every day you scene" I hear the girls scramble with questions like "do you actually wear contacts?" And "your a scene? Ugh"
To be honest, she told me that when she was little, we grew up like this, I was the emo girl and she was the scene, we where best friends until we moved to this crappy highschool together and she met those stuck up bitches, I don't trust her anymore, I don't trust anyone.

I walk through the door trying not to laugh when Diego looks at me, he trys not to take notice of me but he takes notice of my tee shirt and smiles but carries on walking.
Does he like this band? I'm wearing a Get Scared shirt, he probably doesn't even know this band.
I walk faster as I hear footsteps behind me, until I see two people, they just walk past and don't even notice me, god damn anxiety.
A few minutes later a group of boys surround me, I hold onto the hem of my shirt tightly and keep on walking but they don't let me pass, one pushes me back and says ah now who have we caught today. Haha a little emo bitch"
"Guys I haven't done anything just let me pass" the group gets tighter and some even behind them because it was getting so small. "Guys I can't stand small places just.. Let me go" I squeaked.
He grabbed my hand and said "actually yeah guys back off for a sec"
My heart was racing and I wanted to cry please make this stop please make this stop please make this stop

The guys backed off looking confused then the one that was grabbing my hand looked at me and whispered in my ear "calling my girlfriend scene when she isn't is a crime to me, you need to pay for this, $50 and I'll let you go."
A shiver runs up my spine,
I look down and say "I...I only have $10 "
"Why only ten dollars? Is your family poor? Hahaha"
He slaps my face and shouts $50 dollars and I'll let you go bitch!"
I grab ten dollars out of my pocket "this is the only money I have, I use two dollars every day for lunch, spend it wisely."

"making me pity you won't make me take only the ten. You owe me $40 dollars by tomorrow, if I don't get it by then I'm going to Break your nose, okay?"

Then Diego runs round the corner saying "What the hell is going on? Oh its her, how much money does she owe you now?"
"40 bucks"
"Here" he reaches into his pocket and hands him a 50 dollar note

"Thanks dude" the asshole sarcasticly said. He let's go of me and I look up at him. suddenly I feel pain across my face and muffled shouting behind me. Everything was I'm slow motion and it was going black as I hit the floor. There is ringing in my ears and and the pain got worse and then I felt nothing at all. As I was standing down a dark hallway, what the fuck is happening?
I see a light flickering on. Now I can finally see I walk towards the light but every step I take it gets further away. I start running. I scream for help and hear laughing all around me. The laughing gets laughter and louder until its to the point of me lying on the ground crying .
"FUCKING STOP JUST STOP PLEASE JUST STOP JUST STOP JUST STOP" I scream. I shut my eyes and then there's ringing in my ears again. I keep my eyes shut until it was silent, I slowely opened my eyes and every thing was bright and blurry, all I could make out was white walls and someone sitting in the room. Wait. Shit. I'm in the hospital.
"Oh my god Pandora your awake? Iv been waiting all day! It's like 5:00 pm already! Wait never mind its six! I look up and see a boys face above mine, everything gets clearer and I see who it is. Holy shit. Its Diego.