chapter two

Sorry its been a while, I didn't realise people had seen my story, I bet no one has my book in their library so this book might be slow, please say if you do xx

"P..Pandora can you hear me?" Diego wimpered, I nodded and smiled shakely with the small amount of strength I had.
"Thank god, well that shit head has a detention, he might even get expelled!" He said excitedly, "thank god" I managed to get out as my throat was dry and saw. I stare at him with a faint smile, examining details on his face, the nose ring and the slight kink in his eyebrow, what is wrong with me.

"Uh.. So.. Do you need some water?" Diego asks, "yes please deigo" I answer happily with a croak in my voice,
He grabs a plastic cup and fills it with water as I lay there, eyes shut and listening to the birds sing from outside,
"Here panda" he passes a cup into my hands softly and I take a few sips and put the cup down next to me.
"Deigo?" I ask, Diego looks up to me in interest "I.. I was wondering why you care about me, why do you pay every time, why did you come to the hospital to care for me, I'm just a worthless emo shit, I'm ugly no one cares for me, not even my best friend anymore, I don't even have friends, my parents don't love me, I'm not cool like you are I.." I was interrupted by his soft voice and one of his fingers on my lips with a tear rolling down my cheek "shhh, I think you're pretty cool, and you are defiantly not ugly, gerard way would be disappointed in that comment" I was left speachless, how does he know Gerard way? And he thinks I'm... Not ugly? I'm cool??? "But" "no buts Pandora" he leans in and whispers in my ear "if anyone's gonna love you.. well that's gotta be me" my eyes widen, he just.. What...
"Wh... What" I mumble "I know you love me, I have seen the way you look at me when I pay you out of trouble, even that bitch told me, I'm sorry but I've loved you since you started, I.. I'm sorry I just"
"No. Don't worry about it, I do love you too I couldn't tell you either" the words just fell out of my mouth, I'm probably gonna regret this.
"Well do you wanna go get coffee? And like idk chat or something?" "Y..yeah sure, I'd be glad, my head is feeling a lot better and its getting dark, let's go" I answer. Well I might not regret those words anyway.

Fuck this fic is going terribly and I hate myself