The First Encounter

Stab... Twist... Pull. The deed was done. Mrs. Ali would never have to see the light again, I chuckled to myself wiping the blood off the knife, "Like anyone even cares if she ever sees the light again. He husband is gay and cheating on her anyways... So she had no one who would miss her. I looked at my watch and saw that it was 4:30. Which meant that I had 30 minutes to get over to the welcoming party that Mrs. Hernandez throwing for the new resident inside the Cryptic, the apartment complex I lived in.

I walked over to the balcony and looked down 20 stories and spotted the ground. I climbed up and stood on the railing. I took a deep breath and jumped. Down I went, faster and faster. I waited till I knew it was the perfect time.

1... 2... 3... My wings sprouted out of my back and instead of falling, I was now flying. Through the city of L.A. I went soaring past skyscrapers and trees, the sight of The Cryptic came into my vision and I flew faster after I looked at my watch and saw it was now 4:43. The building got closer as I flew faster and then I stopped. I made my wings disappear and I fell to the ground, landing on one foot and one knee.

I snapped my fingers and I was now wearing a lovely black dress that had some lace on the torso portion, some black high heels with red insides, and a cute coin purse that said AHH! I walked into the apartment complex and smiled as I nodded and waved politely at the security guards and receptionists. I walk to the lobby bathroom and opened my coin purse, pulling out a thing of dark red lipstick. I put that on and then fix my long, straight dark brown hair.

I then left the ladies room and went back into the lobby and made my way to the elevator. I went inside and pushed the Penthouse button, heading up to my good friend Mrs. Hernandez's place for the welcoming party. I still didn't know who the new guy was but fresh meat was always good.

When I got to the top, the elevators opened into the penthouse full of dancing people. Music blared into my ears, a lovely song choice it was. I was always fond of the band Panic! At The Disco, The Ballad of Mona Lisa was currently playing. I walked through the crowded apartment and looked for Mrs. Hernandez. And when pushing through I bumped into a man I had never seen before. He had hair as black as night, skin as pale as a ghost, and eyes as blue as the ocean, "Sorry Ma'am." I stood there, speechless, "Its fine sir. It was my mistake. I apologize." He smiled showing his pearly white teeth, "Its quite fine. I will see you around." I nodded and continued on my hunt and then I found her out on the balcony.

I walked out the sliding glass doors and walked next to her, "Hey Maria. Why aren't you inside?" She looked at me and smiled, "Oh hi Jalissa. I am glad you are here." I was confused at her dull personality. She was usually so full of life, well considering that she was dead, technically undead, "What happened?" She was fighting the urge to cry, "Me and Marcus are splitting up." I grabbed her hand, "Oh no! He cheated again didn't he." She nodded, "You already knew didn't you? That's why you were late. You went and killed her." I nodded, "Yeah. Next victim I have is him. He is a gay cheater. I have nothing against him being gay. I think that is quite beautiful but he cheated on you, his own wife. He got married to this other woman and was seeing men behind both of your backs. He deserves to pay." She shook her head and wiped away the tears, "I can't stop you. Especially when you are right. Thank you for looking out for me." I nodded and smiled, "So where is the new guy?" She turned a rounded and looked through the glass window, "There he is." She smiled and waved I turned around to see the man I had walked into earlier, "What is his name?" She took a second, "Andy. Andy Biersack." I smirked, "Well, welcome Mr. Biersack. Welcome to the hotel of the monstrous."