Chapterrr FOURTEEN!!

DESS POV

"When I left the house this morning she was getting ready and on the phone with somebody.  I left with Tyler. "I explained to Tearani and Bryce as we walked from our last class of the day and outside the school.  "His ass made me fail on my history paper! That niggah gotta....  buy me something! "Bryce said angrily.  Tearani laughed.  "Boy shut up.  But we probably need to go over Brandy house.  "

We all walked to our cars that was neatly parked next to each other.  "Alright. " Me and Bryce said in union! "I'm about to get something to eat and pick up my boo! " Tearani said then pulled off going in a different direction.

ZK POV

Me and Brandy woke up to my phone vibrating.  Ignoring it I got up to use the bathroom "Baby get this phone before I throw it. " Brandy yelled from the room.  !Answer it then " "Somebody named Heather is calling " She sounded angry as I heard her walking in the bathroom. 

"Hello " I answered said I took the phone from her hands.  I put the phone on speaker! "Haee boo,  where you at?! " "my girl house. Wussup,  what you want? " I asked getting annoyed.  she smacked her lips

"That chick Brandy? "

"Yeah.  she my girl." I confessed looking at a smiling Brandy rubbing her stomach.

"What happened to you and me.  I thought you loved me! " I heard her voice crack.  Oh shit!  Shawty about to cry and shit.  "You thought wrong " I laughed "look you coo and all, But we can't see each other no more.  Have a good day and a nice life Heather " I hung up. 

A few minutes later I went to the living room and started watching t.v. while Brandy took a shower.

KNOCK KNOCK

KNOCK KNOCK

"Who is it? " I yelled walking towards the door

"Dess,  open the door!  It's hot! " Ghetto number one.  I opened the door for her to come in.  "Where Brandy?"

"Damn,  hey to you too. " I laughed. 

"Where were y'all today,  I ain't see y'all at all? " She asked sitting down on the couch.

"Let's just say we were working things out." I smirked thinking about what happened. 

Dess shook her head "So where she at,  ZK?" She had a attitude now.  All of a sudden Brandy comes wabbling in with her right hand holding her lower back "I'm right here Dess,  calm down." She slumped down next to me and smiled. 

"Sooooo,  y'all finally made up I'm guessing. " She said pulling out her phone.  All I saw was flashes coming from her direction "Cheeelll with them pictures B! " I yelled laughing and covering my face.  She laughed "Y'all already know were these going "

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Come in " Dess yelled

"Uhh,  this my house.  That couldve been a killer you just told to come in " Brandy said slightly putting Dess in check. 

"Yeah ima killer alright! " I heard Bryce voice

"Ima gone kill yo ass about that history paper I just got a zero for!! " Bryce yelled

BRYCE POV

I pulled up to ZK house and parked. Hopping out I closed the door and walking upstairs of his condo and knocked on the door....  no answer.  I heard laughter, I burst in seeing ZK and a smiling Brandy laying on each other and Dess walking in the living room from the kitchen with a Family Sized bag of chips. 

"You owe me a history report! " I said sitting down on the sofa. 

"My fault homie,  I was handling business. " ZK laughed looking at Brandy.

"So y'all made up AGAIN?! " I asked rolling my neck. Brandy laughed. 

"Y'all laughing and cuddling and shit, But I'm Not!  I bet I better have my history papar before I leave,  TODAY! " I said in a upset tone. I snatched the bag of chips from Dess. 

"Bryce don't start with me! Tearani not here to save yo ass " She rolled her eyes snatching the bag back. 

"Bryce leave Dess alone,  I'm not saving yo ass when she slap you! " I turned around and saw Tearani walking in with Timothy in her arms

.He jumped out her hands and ran to me "BWICEEEE!!!" I picked him up and spun him around "Wussup lil man,  how was school ?" I said sitting back down.  "It was good,  I got a green stickaa too!" He cheered opening his folder. Pointing to the green sticker I smiled "That's Wussup! " I dapped him.  "Here " I handed him a dollar.  "Keep it up and you'll be rich like me " I flashed a koolaid smile.  Everybody started crying laughing "Boyyyy please! " Tearani laughed.  "Thann You " Tim smiled and walked off.

"Awwwwwww! " Brandy out bursted out.  Tearani sat down in my lap "So y'all bitches back together now? " She said in a Wtf voice looking at Brandy and ZK . ZK nodded "Yeah. Thank God "

"Well next time shit like that happened at least warn a niggah instead of not showing up at school.  We was searching everywhere like some Damn Cadaver dogs! " Tearani said slightly laughing.

For the rest of the day we watched T.v., I helped Timothy with his homework,  Zk and Brandy set up the baby's room and Dess and Tearani was talking about everything under the sun! 

Sooooo,  what y'all think??  Comments &Votes welcomed.  :)