Chapter 2

Hiya guys I'm back so sorry I was gone for a week now on with the story.....

Rosalina's POV
As I finish walking down the last step the first thing I see are piercing emerald green eyes......they were beautiful.... As I snap out if it I notice he is smirking at me and looking me up and down I shrug it off and see there are 3 other men in the room with me and my parents they were hot guys but they weren't as hot as green eyes next to to them.

"Mamma я тебя люблю и я буду скучать по тебе!" (I love you and I'll miss you) I tell my mom "я люблю , и я буду скучать по тебе тоже!!" (I love and I'll miss you too!!) She tells me with tears in her eyes. "Papa te amo y espero verte pronto!" (I love you and I hope to see you soon) I say nearly crying "te amo demasiado mi princesa y voy a echar de menos!" (I love you too my princess and I will miss you) He says also nearly crying I run to them and hug them really tight until I heard a cough.

I turned around and glared at green eyes "I would love to get going now...." " yeah alright I'm coming " I say and grab my three duffel bags and suitcase while one of the other guys gets my other to suitcases.

"Jeez woman what do you carry in here, bricks?!" " if you know any woman around here then you would know and is lucky to know that is ALL of my stuff not half of it like other women's" " ok we'll then that's a relief" he says he seems nice... "What's your name?" I ask " I'm Ace " he says I smile at him "we'll hey Ace I'm Rosalina but you can call me Rosie" i say "cute name" he says I just respond by smiling confidently and blushing a tiny bit of red on my face hoping he won't notice. He didn't. Good.

Ace^^^^^

Ace^^^^^

As we were driving I noticed a certain person staring at me. (Can u guess who it is?) I just shrug it off and noticed that we came to green eyes' house. Yeah, no I really need to know his name. When I got out of the car my eyes bulged out of their sockets.

This house was absolutely beautiful and elegant. Just when we get into the house I ask " Ok um since I'm gonna be living here can I please get everyone's names?" "I'm Jesse" "Taylor" ( BTW he is a boy) " Xavier" " Ace" " James" all I need was green eyes' name " Umm hey can I get your name so I can stop calling u 'Green Eyes'?" At this he smirked I just shrugged " Luca " Holy Sugar Honey Ice Tea this was the guy my dad sold me to?!?!?! But he is soooooo hot that is unfair ugh this is gonna be hard.

"Oh so you're Luca huh" he chuckled god that sound is beautiful. Wait no Rose. Stop it. "In the flesh" he smirked ok that is really sexy... Shut up Rose. " Ok so ummm where exactly am I sleeping?" " You're sleeping with me in my room" " ya know what not even gonna fight you on that so can you just show me where your room is so I can sleep?" Oh yeah did I mention that drive was 5 FUCKING HOURS LONG!!!!!! So right now it's about 10:30pm at night. He grinned at me smiling victoriously and turned around going up the stairs.

As I follow him down a corridor we stop at a black mahogany door with beautiful engravings on. "This is our room." He said emphasising the our. At this I rolled my eyes. When i walked in the room was not what I was expecting,clean. "Nice room" I commented "I will leave u to unpack your stuff and Rosie...." My heart fluttered when he said Rosie.... " don't run away." " I'll try not to" I joked. He just chuckled at me and left.

*2 Hours Later*

I finally finished unpacking. I went to change into my Pjs which were a red crop top and white short shorts.

When I walked out of the bathroom a jumped when I saw Luca sitting on the corner of our bed. He turned his head in my direction when I walked out his eyes immediately went black with lust as his eyes raked my body, he stood up swiftly walking towards me. I didn't know what to do do just stood there in shock as he placed his hands on my waist and pushing me into a wall.

"You can make it so hard for me sometimes....." He whispered into my ear huskily as he put his head in the crook of my neck "Being so sexy with an amazing body you are even so nice to me and my gang even though we are the cruelest and the most dangerous gang in the world......" He continued.

"Everybody deserves to be kind to each other and given a chance....." I muttered
My hands slowly left my sides and ran slowly up his chest.

I felt him stiffen slightly. " вы знаете, вы можете также сделать это трудно для меня...." I muttered (you know you also make it hard for me.....) "будучи так сексуально и запугивая все время..." (Being so sexy and intimidating all the time...) "you are so sexy when you talk like that you know..." I just giggled and blushed he smiled at me "come I think it's time for bed." I told him, he reluctantley pulled away from me as I went to go lay down.

I heard him growl lowly as I bent down to get in bed. Soon I felt the bed dip as his arm went around me I stiffened at first but then relaxed knowing it was Luca." Go to sleep Rosie I will be hear when you wake up....." And I knew right then and there that I was in love with Luca Di-Angelo.

Hiya guys I made the chapter a little longer than the last one for u guys

Vote

Comment

Share

By by....