Chaperter 2: a long night

Okay I want to start off saying this is chapter will contain the sex scene or smut or whatever you want to call it. ****THIS WILL CONTAIN THE BONDAGE/DOMINANT&SUBMISSIVE****
If this topic makes you uncomfortable then please leave and if you are under 18 please leave or don't tell you parents I don't care XD but you've been warned.

Now you and Levi are not new to this. Not only have you two done the foreplay bit many times before with each only to be interrupted, but you both have also experienced what it's like to have sex only with another person obviously. Even though neither of you would be the other first, it didn't matter. You loved each other and knew the moment just still be just as special. When you first told Levi you had slept with other men, 2 to be exact, you were worried he'd be disgusted with you but didn't even bat an eye and told about how many women he had been with.

This conversation had taken place before you decided to become a couple but he had said that none of them felt special. He enjoyed sex like any other person but he wanted to feel the passion, the connection of being with someone he cared about and he cared for you. You had said you wanted someone to lose yourself with. Little did you know that person you talked to everyday, every night, was you was right in front of you.

"Fuck, Levi. Be carful about leaving marks. I don't want to have to kick someone's ass because they think it'd be funny to point it out," Levi didn't seem to care too much as he continues to leave kiss and bite marks on your neck and chest. "If anyone has something to say, you can point them in my direction. I guarantee they won't be talking for long." The room began to fill with quiet moans and he began you massage you through your pants. He chuckled in your ear "Hmhm, how about you get your cute little ass in my room and on my bed before I smack it?" You could hear the smirk in his voice 'he really thinks that'll get me moving? Ha! Jokes on him I like that shit.' "Is that a threat or a promise, master?" you say winking at him. His smirk disappeared in an instant knowing exactly what you were doing. "It seems like someone wants me to get the paddle." 'I know she likes pain but I'm not going to hold back.' You bit your lip, gripping the desk as you hope he wouldn't notice how that made your body shiver in anticipation.

You didn't do a very good job of hiding this and boy did it make him want to bent you over that desk and take you right there. Although, he knew it had been about a year or so since you last had sex and he needed to be gentle so he didn't hurt you. Unless, you wanted that of corse. As much of a part as he was of this, he had decided early on that when this night came, it was all going to be about you. "Tsk." He clicked his tongue and pulled you off the desk so you were standing. "Remove your pants, now." He commanded. Although the tone still carried affection, it had a firm undertone that you were not going to disobey. 'This is going to be good.' You undid your harness to get off your white uniform pants slowly.

"Now the shirt." You did as you were told but as you were slipping off the shirt and just as your were about to toss it onto the floor Levi grabbed you, stopping you, and waited. "I'm sorry, yes, master." "Hmph, that's better." You continue to undress down to a silky black thong and black lace bra, 'God this anticipation is going to kill me before we even get the really good part.' "Room. Now." You made your way over to the door in the office that connected to a private room you and Levi had shared many times. Looking at the nightstand next to the bed as you walked in, you saw the hand cuffs, crop*, paddles, blindfolds, candles, both or lighting and other things, along with a soft looking rope. 'This is going to be a long night,' smirking to yourself you sat on the bed waiting for another command. Levi moves to be in front of you separating your legs to get closer. He lifts up you chin so you're looking him in the eyes. "We can stop any time you want. I don't want you to feel like you have to do this." "I don-" he put a finger to your lips 'Hm, deja vu,' "Let me finish." 'Gasp, there it is again! Gee I wonder when this happened.' Levi looked very serious yet there was a softness to his eyes.

     "I want to tell you this before we go any further. I don't want you to think I'm saying this because I slept with you. I meant it when I said we can stop tonight, we can carry on a different day but (f/n) I love you. So much. I just want you know that." He leaned down to kiss your cheek, then the other, up to your forehead, down to your nose, then your lips. You felt a tear run down your cheek. "(F/n)! What's wrong? I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you." You looked into his steel-blue eyes with your (e/c) ones. "Actually you've done the opposite. I'm so happy right now there's no words. I don't know what else to say other than, I love you too, Levi." Levi gently cupped your face in his hands, "That's more than good enough for me, Hun." You looked at him in awe, Levi was smiling, really smiling. Another tear ran down your cheek as you stared at how beautiful his face looked in the candle light, how his lips framed his white teeth, his cheeks curved, and that loving look in his eyes.

     You grabbed his face and crash your lips on to his, getting on you knees to the bed to move back and take him with you. You wanted him, you needed him. "You've got a long night ahead of you captain. Are you ready to take responsibility for your actions?" You smirked and like before, he returned it. "Wouldn't have it any other way now, lay down." You obeyed quickly. He leaned over you and began biting your lower lip, tugging on it every now and then. Levi trailed sweet kisses along your jaw to your neck until he reach your ear lobe, after he felt he had nipped and sucked on it enough, he made his way to your neck sucking on that one sweet spot that made you shiver. "L-Levi," you gasped as you wrapped a hand around his shoulder and tangled your fingers in his hair. He undid the clasp on your bra and latched on to your right breast licking, sucking, and biting on your nipple while a hand occupied the other, pinching and twisting it.

     Your hips bucked into his and he let out a groan as your nails scratched his back and arched yours then laid back down. Once he was satisfied with his work he began working on the other nipple with his mouth while a hand made its way down between your legs. He played with you through your underwear knowing full well that you wanted the stupid thin piece of fabric out of the way. At the moment, you couldn't really care much though, that part of you had been aching since he first touched it. Your nails were digging into his back now and as much as he enjoyed it, he wasn't going to let you do that so easily. With his other hand, he reached over to the nightstand and grabbed the handcuffs. Just as you reached for the tent growing in his pants he stopped his hand, much to your displeasure, cuffing it, putting the chain through a bar on the bed frame and cuffing the other. "Now you can focus more on how I make your body feel. Not that you'll forget any time soon but I want it burned into your memory how I can make you shake."

     "God Levi don't make me wait too long," you pouted. "Hmph, don't think I'm going to speed things up just because you're a horny, impatient brat. And," he grabbed your face, "and that's master to you." "I'm sorry, master. Please punish me." Levi's smirk returned and he bit down on your neck, you closed your eyes, rolling your head back and let out a moan. "Atta girl. Don't hold back."

Sorry it took so long to update >~< I moved to a different state and had to deal with college and two jobs -_-" anyways, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Let me know if you'd like a 3rd ^-^