5. Math problems published

I love these "after everything" when all of their friend find out so I just had to make on to this one :33

"Look! Is that Jack coming to school with Mark Fischbach!?" Felix pointed at the front door with eyes like plates. Everyone turned their attention to the direction where Felix was pointing. Suddenly Mark booped Jack's nose and ruffled his hair. "L-looks like it..." Matthias stared at them like he'd been driven over with a train.

"I could say that finally" Minx smiled and Felix turned towards her with even bigger eyes if that was even possible. "WHAT!? YOU KNEW??"

"Well I only knew that Jack liked him. This is news to me too. Quite fast though... Nice" She chuckled.

Jack arrived to them after Mark had left to see his friends. "Hi!" He was shining and so happy. He raised his other eyebrow and eyed all of his friends' faces one at a time.

"Jack. I think you have something to tell, don't you?" Minx looked at him sharply.

"I- what? What are ya talkin about?"

"Jack I can see that hickey and Mark action almost too well..."

He slapped hi hand to his neck. "O-oh! I- uhh... Is it that obvious... Dammit I forgot about the hickey..."

"Uhh... How about YES!!1!!" Felix stood up and hugged him lifting his feet from the floor. "I'm so happy for you omg!!"

"F-Felix... I c-can't b-breathe...!" He let him go and Matthias patted his shoulder. "Nice one Jack! I gotta go now have fun!" He waved at them when heading to his first class.

Minx smiled at Jack. "What? Ya knew even before me!" Jack squinted his eyes at her as she laughed . "Oh Jack. I'm so happy!" She hugged him tightly and left to her first class.

"So. Did you do the do?" Felix wriggled his eyebrows at Jack. "What? NO!" He hit Felix with his back. "Let me know when~" He smiled waving and left smoothly towards the staircase. "Shut up!" Jack yelled after him and walked to his first class.

* * *

"Oh c'mon Mark! You two are together now! It can't be that hard! Go!" Wade pushed Mark toward Jack and the others. "Fine. Alright!"

He was dared to kiss Jack in the full lobby. Luckily Jack wasn't hanging in the middle of it although for Mark it felt like it. His stomach was still full of butterflies when seeing the green haired boy. And don't even get me started about touching him or kissing him!? His chest exploded everytime.

He inhaled and exhaled heavily while walking towards him. Mark tapped Jack's shoulder and when the boy turned he grabbed him around his waist and pulled the boy as close as physically possible and smashed their lips together.

At first Jack had no idea what was going on but he knew those loving lips and closed his eyes kissing back. He slid his hand over Mark's shoulders and they were so beautiful together.

They separated and Mark squeezed his ass smiling. "Thanks" Then he left and went back to his friends.

"Happy?"

"Oh yes..." Wade smiled amused.

Jack stood there for a while until turning towards his friends. "I uhh..."

Felix sat on one of the lobby chairs literally looking like 'Felix.exe has stopped working' and Minx was wiping her nose to make sure no blood was coming out. Matthias was obviously trying to say something but couldn't get any voice out.

"I-I got to go.. I uhh h-had something to do... Yeah bye" He went straight to the usually empty fourth floor staircase texting to Mark.

J: Excuse me? What have you done...
J: You better come to the 4th floor staircase to take consequences for your actions.

M: Alright. Coming...
M: Pls don't hurt me ;__;

J: We'll see about that...

"Hi...?" Jack heard Mark's small voice and turned around.

"Hello."

"I was dared don't hurt"

Jack squinted his eyes at him and finally darted towards him. He jumped and Mark catched him by his tighs. Jack pulled Mark's head close and kissed him. He felt Mark push him against the wall and move to his neck.

"Mhm Mark!" Jack was breathing more and more heavier and pulled at Mark's hair making him grunt against his neck. It send vibrations to the sensitive skin there.

Mark slowed down and pulled his face out from the crook of Jack's neck kissing him one more time on the lips and pressing their foreheads together.

"Ya didn't finish properly last time."

"I'm sorry. Was this better?"

"More than better" Jack curled to Mark's chest and smiled when Mark wrapped his arms around him.

:"33 AAAAAAAAAA there you go I hope you liked it as much as I actually do :D