XII.

Why do people ignore:

The one who is willing to give them their world?

The one who loves them?

The one who you can say will have an A+ for effort?

The one who takes them seriously?

When people dump them, you'll hear the words:

"I'm sorry, you're too perfect and you don't deserve me."

"You deserve someone better."

"Please stop it, I can not give you equally the love you are giving to me."

"I'm sorry, I still am not ready."

"We can be friends tho"

People ignore them because this someone they are pursuing is inlove with someone that is also not inlove with them. Ironic isn't it?

Why can't people fall in love with them instantly and boom! they live happily ever after! No dramas, no chasing events, no broken hearts.

Oh, but nah, that would be boooring and a not so interesting love story. In contrary, some couples have a story like that wherein their first love happens also to be their true love (first & last). Well, good for them and a boo-hoo for you.

Okay, so why do you tend to ignore those who are trying to catch your attention?

It's merely because:

You just don't like them.

You can't feel a sparks in them.

You're really into somebody.

You prefer the one that ignores you because you are challenged by them.

You go in for bad boys and girls that are hard to pursue.

One of these is your reason, right?

However, if she/he is willing to chase that someone and willing to ignore you, then you can do nothing about that. Stop making some effort to him/her and find someone else. Of course it isn't that easy. You'll be drank, broken, cry a lot, want to punch a thing or maybe someone, wants to eat a lot, shut people out, couple annoys you, and such. And maybe, afterwards he/she will going to miss you. Bright, right? (It doesn't work on everybody; if it works on you then congratulations!)

What I can only say is that keep in believing to yourself, analyze their body language when you're talking to them, do your very very best, if he/she really don't like you, it's time to walk away.

"Why fall in love when you can fall asleep?" - unknown