Introduction

Hola, all. I'm um.. Um yeah, I have nothing to say... This is going to be a fanfiction I think, but I'm not sure with who yet cause I'm writing it for my best friend... So whenever she decides.... YES JADE I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU. YOU SHOULD PROBABLY COMMENT YOU LITTLE SHIT. No Justin Bieber. Sorry not sorry. And no Austin Mahone. No promises on Harry Styles because honey, he gay.

I'll just... Um, yeah... Here...

----------------------------------------------------------------

I’ve always been afraid of falling; it has to be the worst way to die. Something about seeing the object responsible for your death coming closer and closer, until you strike it with such force, that every bone in your body shatters, the tiny white shards stabbing into your fragile, vital organs, it just scares me. The fact that your skull gets smashed into thousands of pieces, digging into your brain to cut off anything that could possibly still be keeping you alive, makes me shudder.

And then there’s the noise your body makes upon impact. You don’t go out with a bang, nor do you even get to cry for help. The only noise to symbolize your death, the end of your short life, is a thud. Only a simple thud to alert people that a life has come to an abrupt halt. One simple, muffled noise is all you get in return for an eternity of peaceful silence.

So, yes. Falling is my greatest fear in life. But what I didn’t realize is that I’ve always been falling.