First day

*YOUR POV*

As you got ready for school your mother called for you "(y/n), hurry you don't want to be late on your first day on school now do you?"
As you heard your mother say that You looked at your clock to see that you have 10 minutes before school starts.
-----------------time skip------------------
You walk to the office to get your schedule you saw a guy with salmon hair running with a girl with short hair to their class before they become late. As you get to the office the principal handed you your schedule and showed you to your first class.
After your teacher introduced you to the class you went to your seat that was behind the guy with salmon hair. He turned to you and asked if you a question " Hey new girl do you want to join me,Kousuke ,and Makato for baseball after school?" "um would it be ok if I just watch for now I really don't know how to play baseball all that well?" you said.
"Too be honest none of us know how to play we just throw the ball and hit it with a bat, so I don't think it really matter if you suck or not?" said Kousuke .
------time skip to after school------
School was finally over and you were walking with Makato , Kousuke ,and Chiaki. You were looking at the three of them walked talking to you about everything that happens during school. When all of a sudden you noticed Chiaki staring at you. " um do I have something on my face?" you asked Chiaki.
"Why would you ask that all of a sudden?" Makato asked you. "Well Chiaki was kinda staring at me so I thought I had something on my face." before anyone could say anything else y'all were at the baseball field. There was a long silence between the four of you when Kousuke spoke up "Chiaki you know it's not nice to state at girls specially the new girl. Now quit staring!"Chiaki turned away from you with flushed cheeks and looked at Kousuke asking him a question. "Kousuke can I talk to you over there please?"
--------------To Chiaki POV-------------
As me and Kousuke walked away from Makato and (y/n), Kousuke asked me why I pulled him away and why I couldn't just say what I needed to in front of everyone."I think I like............never mind you would make fun of me for it." I said. "Dude just say it I won't laugh."
--------------to Makato POV------------
As Kousuke and Chiaki were talking I saw Kousuke with a surprised look on his face when he looked at (y/n). "What do you think they are talking about."(y/n) said. As soon as she said that the guys started walking back over to us. "Hey guys what's going on?" I said all they did was look at me. When I see Kousuke look at (y/n) then at Chiaki I get what he means and I start laughing.
------------------time skip-----------------
*YOUR POV*
"Finally I'm home." you say. You change into your night clothes when all out of the blue Makato texted me

Makato:Kousuke told me what they were talking about and I thought you should know 'cause it involves you.

You: really tell me because honestly it has been bothering me since we left.

Makato: apparently Chiaki has a major crush on you and has since the first day we meet you.