1 // comic con 2015

"oh my god! are you okay?" Crystal Reed exclaimed to the tall guy standing in front of her that she had just accidentally tripped. "oh wait, I know you! you're the flash!" the actor's green eyes looked down at Crystal's brown ones,"yeah, at least you know who I am, not many celebrities here have noticed me, Grant Gustin, nice to meet you." he ran his fingers through his hair. "Crystal Reed, I've never really gotten to sit down and watch your show because of work, but it looks amazing." Grant blushed,"I've watched seasons one through three of teen wolf, only because I had a lot a free time then, but now I have barely any, being the flash is really stressful and takes most of my time. didn't your character, Allison, die?" Crystal laughed and looked up at the man wearing a superman shirt,"yeah, I was really upset when I found out Allison was going to die  but the director was nice enough to keep letting me go to the events with the cast. it's really cool how we all have a connection."

"Grant, we have to get going." Danielle Panabaker called out to Grant a few feet away. "it was great meeting you in person, Crystal, I hope I get to see you soon." Crystal opened her phone,"wait! can we take a selfie to remember this?" Grant got close to Crystal,"of course!" Crystal pressed the button and then Grant was pulled away from her.

this is going to get much better
and more exciting I promise!