1. Anniversary

(Kai Lee Carter in MM)

Kai's P.O.V
*************
Lighting the last candle, I quickly glance around the room making sure that everything it set perfectly.

Today is me and my husbands 5th anniversary and I couldn't be any happier. He had to work today from 9 to 4 and it's almost 5 so he should walking through the door any moment now.

As expected I hear keys jingling downstairs. I adjust my red silk robe before sitting pretty, waiting for him to come upstairs.

"Baby ?!" He calls out for me

"Upstairs love muffin !" I call back

Walking into the bedroom he looks around at all the rose pedals before his eyes land on me.

"I missed you girl" He told me smiling.

"I missed you too baby " I responded while sliding my robe slightly off my shoulder seductively.

"Really ?" He smirked.

I laughed then walked over to him. "Yea, I couldn't wait for you to get home."

Grabbing me he pinned me up against the wall. Keeping eye contact, he lifted me up making me wrap my legs around his waist. He leans in and kisses my lips a couple times before sticking his tongue in my mouth, kissing me passionately.

He pulls away gently before saying "Happy anniversary my love."

I caress his face while staring deeply into his eyes. "Happy anniversary baby."

He slowly lets me down and says "I love what you've done in here, it's so sexy."

Smiling I grab his hand pulling him towards the bathroom

Smiling I grab his hand pulling him towards the bathroom. "That's not all, come on."

Once in the bathroom he looks around at the setting. Rose petals scattered between the floor and the filled tub with bubbles and champagne on the side. Next to the champagne are strawberries, melted chocolate, and whip cream. There was saxophone covers coming through the speakers setting the vibe almost immediately.