2. Friends

(Andrew Adonis Carter in MM)
*I know some may not think he's cute but I do*
             Enjoy this chapter ✨
********************************************

Andrew's P.O.V
******************

I feel kisses all over my face making me shift slightly. They stop for a second but I feel them again this time I open my eyes.

"Good morning love muffin." She smiles pecking my lips.

"Morning baby." I mumble.

"You sound so sexy when you just wake up." I hear her say.

Chuckling, I watch her walk over to grab a tray of food. "Thanks baby."

"I made us breakfast, but your making me want to forget eating now." She says seductively.

"I gotchu after we eat love, don't worry." I smirk, smacking her ass.

Placing the tray on my lap, she climbs in the bed next to me getting comfortable.

"This looks great." I tell her earning a smile.

As we eat we talk about our plans for the day and our upcoming trip to Dubai. I planned it for our annual anniversary trip. We're scheduled to leave this Friday, which is tomorrow.

"I'm so excited, I've always wanted to go to Dubai." She squeals.

"I know baby, that's why I chose Dubai because I knew you always wanted to go there, and I got a lot of shit planned for us to do while we there too!" I respond.

"I'm so glad I got a man who pays attention to me and shit." She says twerking a little.

Laughing i respond letting my southern accent come out some. "Hey you my lil baby so it's only right."

"Ughh, can you just fuck me, like right now?" She asked playfully, but I know she serious.

"You know I gotchu anytime, anyplace beautiful." I wink while licking my lips.

"Let me get out this bed now before we don't get anything done today." She laughs walking over to the closet.

Following suit, I place the tray on the night stand and make my way to the bathroom to relive my self. After taking a piss I walk to to the sink to brush my teeth.

"Hey babe, you got anything specific you want me to pack for you!?" I hear her shout from the closet.

"Hold on babe, I'm brushing my teeth!" I mumble.

After brushing I head to closet to see her sitting in the middle of the floor with two huge suitcases on either side of her and a pile of clothes.

"It don't matter what you pack babe, as long as I look good and match." I told her truthfully.

"You already know I gotchu, I can't have my man out here looking crazy."

"I appreciate it." I smirk.

"What you bouta do hun?" She asks.

"Nothing much, probably hit up the fellas to chill before we leave." I answer.

"Oh okay, well then ima call up the ladies and see if they wanna have a pamper day or something." She says.