Chapter 6

I walked into my room and saw the girl sitting exactly were I left her. She looked even more frightened then before if that it was even possible. It broke my heart to see her this way. Wait, what am I saying. I'm Zain Blake for crying out loud, the player that breaks everyone's hearts not some mushy romantic that falls head over heels for a girl.

"Not anymore," the annoying voice snickered in the back of my mind.

"Shut up," I snapped back. I haven't even had to deal with thing for and hour and it was already starting to bug me.

Realizing that I probably looked like a freak just standing hear zoned out, I turned my attention back to the mysterious girl in the middle of my bed. Man was she beautiful.

"Why won't he just kill me already," I heard her whisper so faintly that I wouldn't have ben able to hear it if it weren't for my enhanced sences.

"And why would I do that princess," I asked with a hint of sadness in my voice. It hurt me knowing she wanted to die, but what hurt the most was the fact she thought I would actually hurt her.

A state of shock rushed over her before she answered, "I-I-isn't that w-wwhy I'm hhhear" she stuttered with tears in her eyes. As soon as they started to stream down her face al she l my will power was lost. I couldn't bear seeing her like this which was really strange considering I would usual laugh at a site like this.

I sat down next to her on my bed and laid her head down on my chest. I tried to ignore the shocks I felt as I wrapped my arms around her and began to stroke her beautiful brown in an attempt to soothe her.

"Shhh, everything's going to be alright," I whispered in her ear, "I would never hurt you princess."

"Really?" she choked between sobs.

"Really," I reassured her. I know what you maybe thinking, What the heck has happened to you; your going soft. Well what can I say this dang mate thing is a weakness.

After a few moments of just laying there, I heard her breathing even out telling me see was asleep. I slowly tucked her in to bed and kissed her forehead. She has  had a really long day and needs some rest. After I step out into the hallway, I slide my back down the wall and just sit on the floor thinking about how screwed I am. I barely even know this girl and I'm already falling for her. The worst part is I don't even know her name!

"Then you better find out," the annoying voice remarked snickering.

"Why the hell do you care?" I hissed . This thing was really starting to get annoying.

"She Is kinda our mate. I would really like to know more than just the fact that she's a girl," The voice replied sarcastically.

"Wait, what do you mean our mate," I thought back, "Does that mean...."

"Yes it means I'm you wolf. And to answer you next question, yes it does mean you are going to turn into a big furry dog."

"God don't have to be so sassy," I remarked

" Only trying to help," My wolf stated foully then blocked me out.

God my wolf has some personality issues. Lets just hope that is the last I hear from it for the rest of the night. I Have enough thing to worry about with out having to worry my wolf having a break down.

As I walked down the stairs seeing it was nearly 7:30 the fact that I was going to have to find some way to tell everyone that I was a wolf hit me. How the heck was I supposed to explain all this to them. I was supposed to become the vampire king in a few years. How can I run the clan as a werewolf but most of all how can I run the clan with a human by my side. Wait, hold up Zain, lets not mention the whole human thing yet. Let's just wait and see how things go down with the fam involving being a dog before bringing up the beauty in my bedroom. Yeah that's a good plan. I just got to break it to them easy.

Before I knew it I was standing in the hallway leading to the living room. It was time to confront the fact that I was indeed a wolf. Facing my fears, I turned the corner and stepped into the living room. The sight before me was defiantly not one I was expecting to see.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey peoples

I know this is really short and all but at least its something. I was having like major writers block so its a little choppy but it should make sense. Another note:

THIS IS NOT EDITTED>meaning there is a lot of punctuation and grammar mistakes but don't fret, I will fix them,

eventually

Anyway bye for now and hope you liked it

-Squid