Chapter Two - Such thing.

The angel returned to his kingdom when it was almost dark.
"Ah, Jyushimatsu, welcome back."
He was greeted by God, also known as his brother.
"Choromatsu-nii-san..."
"Ah, you're just in time for dinner. Have a seat, and tell me about your day."
Jyushimatsu walked over to the dinner table and sat down next to Choromatsu, staring down at his plateful of delicious food. He wasn't hungry. His mind was still set on what happened earlier today. Choromatsu noticed his expression, alerting him that something was wrong.
"Jyushimatsu? What's wrong?"
"Nothing..."
"Don't say 'Nothing'! Something clearly happened. I've never seen your mouth closed like that. What happened?"
Jyushimatsu didn't even realize it himself, that his mouth was closed. He looked down, thinking quietly to himself. Should he talk to him? Should he not?
"Jyushimatsu, you can tell me anything. I'm your brother. I'll listen to whatever's on your mind. Speak to me."
Whoa. It was as if he read his mind. Well, he was God, after all.
"Choromatsu nii-san, is there such thing as good demons?"
Choromatsu was silent for a moment. Finally, he let out a sigh.
"I've been alive for more than a century already. Never in my life have I seen a demon with good traits. Every one I've seen are all cruel, disgusting, brutal."
"But... Today, I saw one! There was a demon helping a cat! It was injured, and he was treating it!"
"That must've been a human."
"No, I swear it was a demon! They had horns, and–and a tail!"
"Illusions, Jyushimatsu. You must've hit your head."
"But I--"
"Enough!"
Choromatsu slammed his hands on the table, making the food and drinks bounce
on the table, silence flooding the room.
"No, there is no such thing as a good demon. Trust me, Jyushimatsu. If you show mercy, they will take an advantage of you. All demons are like that."
"How do you know for sure, Nii-san? You've never even tried to talk to one, have you?"
Choromatsu was silent once again. He hesitated before speaking,
"... No." He finally said, "I never have, never will. You should do the same, Jyushimatsu."
In confusion and anger, Jyushimatsu stood up. He banged his knee against the table, knocking drinks down on the table and left the room.
"Hey, Jyushimatsu! Wai--"
But he was already gone.