It's Amazing How Much I Love You

Enjoy

Maria and Tremaine collapsed on the bed still going at it

They could never get egnough of each other

" Ok, I need a minute, break time " Maria said breathing heavy sweaty and exhausted after going through a full sex work out with het husband.

" I'm just happy to see you happy like the way you used to be " Tremaine said.

" Because of you baby, you brought it back and all this is just, wow, you kill me with the surprises but I love
them " Maria said.

" Just like it's Amazing How Much I Love You " Tremaine said.

" I know you wanna' know how I know " Maria said smiling the hardest she had smiled since October but now it's January.

" Tell me " Tremaine said.

Maria straddled his lap

" Because we have a bond, oh' that reminds me, who picked all our kids up from school " Maria said.

" Yo' mom, she's the one that help me set all this up, we've been secretly planning it all week " Tremaine said.

" Oh' well you'll ain't the only one planning shit around here " Maria said.

" Where are you gettin' that " Tremaine said.

" I want our wedding to be the week before Valentines day and our honeymoon to be the week of Valentines day, that way when our honeymoon comes we'll be craving each others pleasure to the fullest, I'll be past good to concieve so after my surgery this Sunday, those weeks we are planning and no sex, can't do that even if we wanted to since I'll be healing " Maria said.

" God damn, so this our last week to really fuck and make love as much as we want until Sunday afternoon " Tremaine said.

" Exactly " Maria said.

" You wanna' have the house to ourselves for the rest if the week, we ain't gon' be able to get all this horniness out the way if our kids around, we gotta' compromise " Tremaine said.

Maria mulped

" That's a long time without our babies " Maria said.

" I'll be worth it plus you been working and I know you get stressed taking care of our kids so tell me you don't need just this one week for just me and you to relax and enjoy ourselves " Tremaine said.

" They can come back Sunday right after my surgery " Maria said.

" Yep " Tremaine said.

" Deal " Maria said kissing his lips and he flipper her over on her back pushing his dick back inside her walls.

Back to fuckin' they go

-