Mia Attitude

You'll gonna love this chapter

Enjoy

Maria Pov

" Me and Tremaine made up of course and he knows very well I'm on his sid,e well after the bomb head I gave him while we was stuck in traffic right before we had to pick our kids up from school now, I carry mouth wash and breath mints in my purse but we gotta' meet at this church with all our friends, we're driving there right now actually "

-

" Aight' you'll when we get there here's the rules, no running, no innapropiate questions, no wondering off, TJ, Trevion I bet not see you'll fightin' over nothin', Myla, Maya stay with your big sister and don't ask too many questions, you'll mouths too big and Mia no cellphone and watch your little brothers and sisters at all times " Tremaine said.

" But dad why I gotta' be off my cellphone " Mia said.

" Cause' the minute you look at it they gon' wonder off cause' you wasn't watchin' them " Tremaine said.

" But it'll just be a tiny minute " Mia said.

" You have any idea what can happen in a tiny minute " Tremaine said.

" This " TJ said farting.

" Ewwww' " Myla and Maya said at the same time .

Maria covered her nose and quickly opened the glove compartment pulling out the deodorant room spray and sprayed it all in the range rover

Tremaine opened up the windows getting the smell out

" Do not to that again Tremaine Nelson Jr. " Maria said looking back at him giving him a serious look.

" Baby calm down " Tremaine said.

" All I know is he bet not do it in public " Maria said.

" I don't do it often mom " TJ said.

" That's not the point, matter fact never do it again " Maria said.

" As I was sayin' but dad " Mia began to say but Maria cut her off.

" Ok you know what I'm getting really sick of you, but dad this but dad that, why can't you just shut the fu..." Maria cut herself off and sighed calming herself down.

" Baby chill " Tremaine said.

" Mia sweetie stop trying to argue with your dad before I take off this seat belt, reach back there and hurt you, he said no phone and if you got a problem with that or will get the urge to be on it then hand it over and you'll get it back when we get home, matter fact give it here now and you won't be getting it back for a week since you choose to argue and debate instead of obey, when we say somethin there's no discussion and that's your problem, you keep thinking there's going to be a discussion and I have no problem breaking that out of you in a minute, just keep making me mad and next time their will not be a discussion, I'm going to hurt you, hand over that phone " Maria said low and serious holding her hand out.

Mia rolled her eyes and handed it over

Maris put it in the golve compartment slammed it closed and took off her seat belt and got on her knees with her back facing the front wind sheild and raised her hand finna' smack Mia into another nationality

" You got 5 seconds to apologize " Maria nearly yelled.

" Apologize for what " Mia said.

Maria slapped her turned and sat back down putting her seat belt back on

Mia shed a tear rubbing herstinging red warm right cheek

" So you did not roll your eyes at me just a minute ago, I swear dealing with you I'mma' need a drink " Maria said.