Intro

(Veronica^^)
   Hi. I'm Veronica. Many people call me V though. Right now I am sitting in biology. Im 15. My birthday is in 2 days, Saturday, May 10th. I live in California, close to the beach. I live on a nice street called Chihuahua Ln. (Made Up)
        'Come on V. It'll be fun. You will get all kinds of presents'. My bestfriend, Ally, is trying to make me let her throw a party for me this weekend. Im not into parties.    
    The drunk people, crowded, noises, gets to me. 'ok fine. But I will NOT clean up.' I sent it back to her. I sit in the back and she sits next to me. Not long after, I get another note. 'Yay!!! I promise I'll clean up. This is going to be the best night of your life!' See, my parents have never given me a party. I have a problem with listening in class. But I make all A's. Ally is the most popular girl in the school.  Her birthday is 2 days before mine. She also got a car. On the other hand.... I am new here, also I am bot known by many people
       I look over at her and she is writing a list of people to invite. 'what do you want for your birthday?' she sent me another note. 'money. Stop sending notes, I dont want to get in trouble.' I sent it back. She gives me a thumbs up. The bell rings signaling for us to go. Time to go home.
      As I walked home I saw a really cute boy walking out as well. I have never seen him before. Wait! Wasnt he in algebra with me?.... Hmm.  I kept walking to my house.
         As I got home my mom was waiting for me. "Hey sweetie. How was school?" she said "Good." I reply. "Oh, and Ally's mom called. She was going on a work trip. Since Ally's dad passed away, she asked me if she could stay with us for a couple of months. I didnt have a problem with it, so I said sure. She should be here in.." she looked at the oven clock "20 minutes." She finished. "Okay. Thanks mom. I need to go clean my room. I love you." I said walking off. "Okay, Honey." She said.
      I walked up our spiral stairs and walked into my room. Not bad. Its usually horrible. I picked up the books and put them in their right space. I picked up all the clothes and put them in my hamper. I got the trash in the garbage can. I straightened out my big jewelry box. I put the shoes on the dresser. I vaccumed my room and straightned my bed out.
     Good and Clean as new. I heard a knock at the door. "Come on in." I heard my mom say. She is a single mom. I'm also an only child.
     I came running down the stairs. "Come on up, Ally." I grabbed her suitcase, boxes, and pillows. I walked up the stairs and walked into my room. "Wow your room is so clean." she said. She has seen my room in horrible conditions. "Thanks." I replied. "Now then we have a lot of planning to do."

_heyitspey_
rylandshat
rylandsteddybear