18: More Fun

I woke up around 7:30. My mom was still asleep. I made us some coffee. When she woke up I gave it to her. I changed into todays clothes. I had a black bikini on for later. And over that I had my Black 'Im With The DJ' tank top on. I out on my white ripped short jeans. My mother had her tankini on and a blouse over it with ripped blue jean shorts.

We did our hair and left to Disney. We rode a few rides and I pulled her over to Splash Mountain. We had alot of fun so far. We were getting hungry so I took her to a  fast food restaurant of her choice.

After we ate we went to the beach. We tanned for an hour. I started getting really hot so I got in the water. I surfed for a while. My mom and I were in the water playing frisbee. There were some girls trying to play volley ball but they didnt have enough people to play. We walked over there and asked if we could play. After they politely said yes we started playing.

In the end we tied. We decided to go back to the hotel. It was already 4:15 pm. I told my mom I had a surprise for her. We went to the spa and massage area.

First we got in the spa area and relaxed. Then we got our massages. My mom was so relaxed that she could barely walk when we were getting ready to go.

When we got up to the room it was 6. We decided to eat left over pizza and my mom crashed on the bed. I put on some pjs and instantly fell asleep.