Chapter 6

4-Partial Nudity*
Smutt warning henny

"What's next on the list?" Mitch asked innocently and I was already a mess.

"Um... t-this one." I said and pointed to number four. I honestly didn't know if I could take his teasing.

"Okay. Just tell me where you'd like me... Daddy..." Mitch smirked and all I did was stand there dumbfounded.

"U-Um... My room." Mitch just smirked even more.

"Eager now?" He giggled and I blushed hard, knowing how that sounded.

I actually had changed the sheets to some satin lavender ones, and was using it for the photo.

"Not what I meant, you'll see." I said and walked towards my room with Mitch trailing close behind.

"Okay, s-so just take off your clothes I guess." I struggled to say.

Mitch smirked for the millionth time today and began to strip from his clothes.

When he was completely naked and standing in front of me, I couldn't stop myself before my eyes raked down his body.

"Scotty? My eyes are up here." He giggle and raised my chin so my eyes met his.

"Right, right okay." I said and turned around. I knew my little 'problem' had to be visible now.

"Scotty, at least get the picture before you get too excited." Mitch said and I could here the smile in his voice.

"Come here." I said quietly, not really trusting my voice.

Mitch walked over and sat on my bed.

"Just lay back." I told him and tried to avoid eye contact, but I knew his eyes were staring into mine.

He did as I said and I brought the silk sheet around his thigh and over his situation. His breathe hitched slightly, but he didn't know that I noticed.

I planned on taking all saturation from the picture, only leaving the lavender color in the sheets. I had Mitch to where is arms were above his head, back arched slightly. I snapped a few photos and was done. I sat down my camera on the dresser.

"I'll be right back." I said and turned for the bathroom.

"Scott wait." Mitch said and sat up in my bed.

"Don't be shy... I'll um, help you?" He said, unsure of whether it was the right thing to say.

My problem got even worse at his innocence.

"O-Okay." I said quietly.

I hated that just the sound of his voice could make me so submissive. I walked over and hovered over him, pulling all my clothes off as I did. I began to leave a trail of kisses down his neck, teasing one of his sensitive nipples when I reached it.

Mitch's breath hitched and I smirked against his skin.

"Sc-Scott... please." I Mitch gasped out, hardly audible.

Mitch rolled over, sticking his ass in the air for easier ascess. I reached for the lube and put a generous amount on my hand.

"I don't need prep Scott... Just hurry." Mitch said, sounding needier than ever.

I smiled and rubbed the lube over my aching arousal, before slowly pushing in.

"Sc-Ahh!" Mitch moaned and I stopped.

"No! Don't stop... please?" Mitch whined.

"Are you su-" My sentence was cut off when Mitch ground his hips against me.

I immediately pushed all the way in at this action, causing Mitch to moan loudly.

"My neighbors are gonna hate me." I thought and smiled to myself before snapping my hips quickly into Mitch.

Mitch was moaning and letting profanities slip from his mouth at each thrust.

"Scott." Mitch whined and I immediately wrapped my arm around Mitch's body, stroking him in time with my thrusts.

When we were both back in reality Mitch rolled over to face me.

"You still have one more to do." Mitch said, refering to number five on the list.

I groaned, not wanting to move, but began to explore my options anyway when Mitch climed from my grasp.