Gone. G-O-N-E

I awoke up from a dream in the middle of the night. It was a nice one, it was a memory..

Dojo and I were at our old house, playing tag throughout our farm.. He'd chase me and after he rubbed his neck on me, I'd turn around and chase him. One time, I was running throughout his pasture that went into the woods and hid behind a tree, he'd let me get ahead. I was hiding and breathing extremely hard, too hard to hear hoof beats approaching, I guess. When I turned around from where I was, dojo was behind me, nudging my back. I jumped and screamed, he shocked me. I busted into a fit of laughter, Dojo was whinnying.

Oh, how I miss those days! I felt my eyes start to burn and a tear slide down my face. I threw my hand to my face wiping the tear away from my face. "Face it, Callie. He's gone, G-O-N-E. Gone." I whispered while flinging myself out of bed. I put some jeans and a T-shirt on and put my hand on the doorknob. I sat there for a moment while a flashback came to me.

**Flashback**

"Daddy, daddy come quick Sally's about to have a baby!" My five year old self said.

"Oh we better call the vet," He whispered to me, "Go on, go tell grandmother to get your mother in her wheelchair and meet me by the barn."

"Yes daddy," I told him.

I ran to get grandmother from the kitchen, telling her everything that was happening. She got mother in her wheelchair, and I sat on her lap.

My mother and Dojos mother ended up dying the next day. It was so hard on me and my dad, Mollie never got to meet our mom she was only two weeks old. Dojo didn't want to take the bottle either and almost killed himself, He ended up finally taking the bottle after hours, and hours of force.

**Flashback over**

I started crying some more and walked down the stairs, sitting on the couch. Mollie came rushing in screaming.

"It's him, he's back! Callie! He's back!"

A flash of heat ran over my body. Dojo! He is back! He had found his way back! I ran to the door and slid to a stop, a flash of disappointment across my face. Jay. It was only Jay. Tears came to my eyes, heat ran through my body, and I felt dizzy. Everything was spinning and my body was on fire!

**Jays POV**

Callie's eyes were filled with joy, then she saw me and the joy was gone, just like that G-O-N-E. Her face got all blotchy and her eyes were full of tears. She was sweating, then she hit the floor. Gone.