Chapter 3

I'm on a bench in the nearby park, Thunder was playing with some other husky. I was wondering if she's a stray or owned, found out it's a girl since Thunder chase her over to my direction. It's like he's introducing me to his girlfriend. I can't believe that my puppy can find love but I can't, I chuckled to myself. I play fetch with the cute dog couple. I fell down and they attacked me with tiny barks and licks. "C'mon Lighting" I heard someone said. I looked up and saw the boy from school , yes, the one I fall for. And before he was going to ask me something... MY EYES OPEN!! 

"DAMMIT!!!" I squealed . I can't believe that I ACTUALLY HAD A DREAM ABOUT HIM. Then I just figure out, I slept from the time I got home to now. Am I human? Can any human do something like that? This can't be normal. Probably just that tired , in love, pissed  or just all combined . I groan to the fact that I have to go back to school. I got to the shower , did my stuff and got back in my room. Just hoping maybe this would make the day go by quicker. I dig into my closet to find something to wear, so far , found a pair of denim jeans , brown ankle boots and a white tee shirt . The heck! Wear 'em anyway, I got in front my mirror and style my hair in a ponytail with a strand braided. I had my strawberry Eos and place it in one compartment in my bag and ran downstairs. "Morning sweetie" mom greeted in the kitchen. "Morning" I groaned as I grab an apple and ate it. "Sleep early yesterday , that's not like you at all . Are you okay ?" She being concern but I don't want to make her think moving was a bad thing so I did the only thing..lied. "No mom, I'm fine." I replied. " You sure, honey" she asked. I kissed her on her forehead tip toeing. "Yes , I'm fine". She nodded and rub my back. I finished the apple and saw Thunder running downstairs. "Morning bae" I smiled and kiss his little head. He was Mom and run towards her, probably begging for his breakfast. "Alright boy" Mom chuckled. I grabbed my bag and walk out to the front door. "Bye Mom, I'm off" I yelled, walk out to the nearest bus stop.Thank God I made it just in time. I got in and sat in the front sat , behind the driver. Whispers and sneers were going on , especially with that girl and the dumbo of blondes. I ignored 'em until we got to school.

My first period is Technology. I just wanted to sit in the back, with a Dell desktop in front me . The teacher was not here again so I just started to play Subway Surfers on my phone. "Are you okay?" a familiar voice. I know it's Naveen but I don't want to look up and loose the game so , milti-tasking. "I'm fine" I said while playing. "You sure? I've seen the looks you give Bria and her gang." he said . That's her name? Since a pretty name for a wicked girl.How does he know these things? I paused the game and offered him a seat next to me. "Is that.. I.. I just don't get why she's bullying me" I choked on words and looked at my boots. Naveen hugged me, a bit tight but it was fine. I hugged back. He took my phone and typed something on it. "Next time I give you my number, add it" he ordered giving back my phone ,I laughed and nodded. "Hey, are you alright?" Cassidy walked in. "I'm fine" I half smile. The bell rang. I think I have Math, so everyone's gonna be there. Maybe this is gonna be fun. "I am like so hungry right now!" Cassidy groaned , sliding down from her chair. "Me too." I joined , while Naveen just shakes his head at both of us. "Let's get something then" He said walked to the door, Cass and I try to get up and walked exhaustively to the door. We got to the cafeteria . "Food , glorious foood.." I sang , Naveen and Cassidy looked at me like if I'm mad. What? I shurred and went to get myself a doughnut with custard in the middle. We're off to Math.

Math was fun with all the others around, especially Aiden,keeping you company. Cassidy suggested we should study and we wall choose my house.