The life of a teenaged girl who has to choose a side

Zenobia get up its time to go to school.( my mom can go crazy on trying to get me outta bed) That's it I'm pulling you outta bed 3 2 1 !!!!!!!!! pull!!!!!!! ahhhhhh!!!! Alright mom I'm up.(yawn...) Where are you mom and how did i fall out my bed? your squishing me..... oops sorry, and what about my dream alarm clock i wanted on the commercial sleep no more if you set that clock then you never sleep again... well the last time i got you the other alarm clock you broke it!!! well how was i suppose to know that i was going to smash it with a hammer... anyways i better get ready for school now cuz we only have 1 hour til school starts.so GET OUT OF MY ROOM MOM!!!!!  young lady you don't talk to me like that we were having a great morning til you ruined it.... BOOM!!!!  good thing I'm aloud to slam the door in my house. now I'm going to wear this dress and these shoes and I'm going to wear my hair like a princess... HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mom quit laughing at that picture you took of my last year and i wont look like that this time sucker HA HA HA HA's on you mom...( last year the hair dryer exploded and it looked like i was struck by lighting and all the kids were making fun of my until i set a trap for creepy Connie... he he ha ha!!!! yea i put a sign that says " tomorrow is boxers day and she came to school with boxers on" it was just so funny!!!! so i went into the kitchen and i heard a loud crash in the hallway heading into the kitchen... i hid in the cabinet because i knew it wasn't mom. then i noticed that it was dad and he was looking for me. what happened was that mom and dad had a huge argument ad there was a huge and a loud crash and i knew that he was beating up mom cuz she was going to get a divorce slip. so i called the police but dad thought that it was the neighbors and the next day the neighbors went missing... then me mom and dad went to court and he went to jail for 3 years  and then mom and me moved to New York thinking that he wasn't going to find us ever. and now he found us!!! i knew that mom was in trouble and i hoped that she wasn't dead hurt or kidnapped. :-( i heard some foot steps going towards the door. then i heard something being dragged behind him. i heard the door close and the car start. my dad left because i stayed there for 2 hours listening for a sound but nothing happened. i ran inside my room and locked my door. i went into a secret closet door and saw a note from my mom... she knew that this was going to happen she said that after school he will be back so don't come back to the house and let everyone at school to know so that they can guard you. ad me and the rest of your family will be at your old home in California... i love you and what ever happens i wanted you to know that me and your family will always love you... i started to cry... then suddenly i heard the front door opening and huge loud footsteps. so i went into a secret portal and commanded it to go to my school and fast like a cheetah. i was at school in 5 seconds and i fell to my knees and started to cry. 100 people came over and wanted to know what was wrong and the most popular and the cutest boy came to ask too. i told them what had happened and they were in so much shock. they knew what my dad looked like cuz they moved to New York with m to get away from him too. then everyone from the school started to cry and i joined them. then we heard a motorcycle from 25 miles away and we ran and had a huge lock down and the janitor put that the school started in a month from now and my dad believed i and left. then we started to cry quietly we were all wondering where will we go and live because there family was with mine. so we decided to go into the forest and live there but we stayed in large groups so no worries cuz there where 5000 kids in the school.

                                                                                         TO BE CONTINUED