Story 5

Title: Bruised (Dark Blue Sequel, Justin Bieber Fan Fiction)

Author: @ThatGirlNamedLexie

Status: Completed

Rating: R (for language)

About:

I swear I didn't mean for it to feel like this,

Like every inch of me is bruised.

The barriers have been broken, the clichés have been embraced, and Mandy and Justin have finally gotten the chance to be together for every one to see - as a real official couple. Everything seems to be going as planned - they're both happy and ready to live up their second semester of grade 12 together and drama-free.

But it wouldn't be grade 12 without some drama.

And when the one person both Mandy and Justin would do anything to get rid of - Aubrey Woods - corners Justin one day, she utters the words no teenage guy wants to hear from a girl:

"I'm pregnant."

And suddenly, Justin's and Mandy's worlds are turned upside down.

Justin is determined to prove that he isn't the father, but as the drawn-out battle between him and a bitter Aubrey rages, a slew of new problems arrive on the scene, including newfound tensions between Justin and Mandy; Jane's worry that the baby scandal may be bringing Justin and Aubrey closer together than she'd like; the super hot new kid who might just have a thing for Mandy; old temptations; and a renewed passion for lying and deception.

With all this and more, things at Stratford Secondary are about to be taken to a whole new level of drama.

Better hold on tight.

Opinion:

Okay so obviously this is the sequel to last story I posted. This one is full of plot twists and drama and I just love it so much. I don't think there would be a better ending to the series. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: So I am going to start updating on Fridays and maybe on the weekends sometimes. :)

Have a great weekend!