Story 3

Title: Fanboy [NARRY]

Author: @TheWayYouLookTonight

Status: Not Complete

Rating: PG-13

About:

Bio:

Name: Niall H.

Age: Legal

Place: In the bushes (Harry Styles' Hair)

Fan Of: Harry Styles' skinny jeans, Harry Styles' hands, Harry Styles' body, Harry Styles' everything. Oh, and Anne Cox's son.

Occupation: Part-time working at Tesco's and fulltime Fanboy

My name is Niall and I live the life of a fangirl. Except I'm not a girl, I have a flat chest and a willy but other than that, I'm kind of the living example of about ninety percent of the Skyway fandom. I spent ad out seven hours a day blogging and scrolling through Twitter and Tumblr for new pictures of my favorite boys in the world. I would scream and probably faint if I ever meet Harry Styles even though the chances are very slim since he doesn't even notice me on Twitter. Liam Payne follows me and I'm greatful for that but I just want Harry to notice me so I'm one step closer to a marriage with the love of my life. Zayn and Louis are sexy too but they don't even compare to my Harry.

Opinion:

Okay so, this story is just really amazing and I just love it! it is really detailed and the author will tell you when the next update will be. Also, THIS STORY IS BOYXBOY!! [there are some parts kind of too detailed]

I GET NARRY FEELS EVERY TIME I READ IT!!!

So if this recommendation helped you in any way please let me know!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: so sorry for the wait I have just been kind of busy with some things. :)