Chapter 1

''A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge''

-Thomas Carlyle

''Wake up Diana'' I hear my mom yelling me from downstairs. Ughh school. I hate school. Im the typical girl that is unpopular. I only have two bestfriends Jasmine(Jas) and Niall. I don't like being the center of attention so I guess Im good with who I am. After 5 minutes of staying in bed I finally get out of bed, brush my teeth and take a shower. After putting some black shorts with a white tank top and my converse. My look is casual. I go downstairs and see my mom making breakfeast. ''Hey mom'' ''Hey honey'' I sit in the table to eat my breakfeast. My mom isn't always home because she's a nurse. After eating breakfeast my mom brought me to school and when I enter the first person I see was Jas. ''Hey Jas'' ''Hey Diana! sooo I was waiting for you... I was wondering if we can go to Harry Styles party? I know you hate him but its gonna be so much fun'' ''I don't know Jas and my parents wouldn't let me go'' ''Thats why you have windows'' ''Jas Im not going to sneak'' ''Pleaseeee'' ''ughh okay I'll go but, only for you'' ''Yeiiiiiiii'' she sounds like a 4 year old kid.We walk until we reached our next class: Biology. Harry is with me in that class so I have to see his face all the mornings. We seat and Mrs. Dallas enter to the classroom...''Okay students so we have a special work and Im going to pick the partners....so Jas and Jake are going to work together'' she continue with the names ''Louis and Ally'' Im nervious because Niall isn't in this class and I dont talk to anyone in here exepts Jas, Cassidy and Louis. But when she says my name my life change completly....''Diana and Harry''