Chapter 3

Love is louder than the preassure to be perfect.

-Demi Lovato

We look each other for about 10 seconds and it feels so weird. After I realize what Im doing I looked away and he does the same. Jas and I, sit in a couple of chairs next to us... before talking, dancing and drinking we go to sit again. After a while we hear our names. "Jas, Diana come over here" Louis say. We go over there and see that they were making a circle. "We're going to play truth or dare, join us" Niall say. "Okay" we say at the same time. I don't Know why I say yes because I hate this game Always something bad happend."Harry, truth or dare?" "dare" "okay...Kiss the most beautiful girl in this circle". Im really annoyed right now, for some reason I Know that he's going to Kiss his girlfriend. Yeah, also his girlfriend is in here, that bithy. I Look at him and he Look At me, now its starts to being so akward. Thats when I realize that we're only inches apart and I Look away, I get up and go outside. Im so angry right now, why he would do that? He hate me right? well I think so...

I go outside for some fresh air, I need it right now. I sit in the stairs and watch the cars passing by. Sometimes I think too much... Im still thinking of what almost happend... I almost Kiss the most hot boy in Charle's High School. Thats when I feel someone Behind me, I ignore the person but, then I hear a raspy, husky voice...