Prologue: How it started

Brian wakes up. "Ugh..." It was 1.15 AM. But how could he wake up at that point? The alarm was set at 7.25 for school, there were no cars, no busses, no anything. So how could he suddenly wake up? Brian ignores it and goes back to sleep. But as soon as he goes back to sleep, the wind starts to kick up. The wind goes through the window of Brian's bedroom, and wakes him up yet again. "What the...?" He's confused, why does he keep waking up? "Brr... it's cold here, maybe I should close the window?" He slowly walks to the window, but then he realizes: "Wait, I didn't open up the window... right?" Brian gets even more confused, "Meh, was probably dad..." He closes the window, slowly walks to his bed, to avoid any stuff he left on the floor, and goes back to sleep. But all of the sudden, he starts to hear footsteps, real slow footsteps. Brian is freaking out, he doesn't want to check who's there. Then, the footsteps stop, right where his bed is. Brian slowly, real slowly, starts to turn around, to see who's there. Then he sees a weird "thing" staring at him. Brian is freaking out, as he wants to look away, but he can't look away. It starts to come closer, and a weird feeling starts to kick up in Brian's body. Then, all of the sudden he passes out...

Eyy guys
I hope you liked this first part .-. If you don't just tell me, and what you didn't like about it. But yeah cya in the next chapter guys xd