Fever

~Spain POV~ 

I hope Romano's okay, he isn't acting like himself. I should be getting yelled at a lot more than I am. 

"Romano you're out of pasta now."

"You bastard! You used the last of it!"

"Well of course I did, you might not be as loud as your brother but it is still your favourite thing to eat. So it's only natural that I'd make it for you." I gave him a smile and he didn't yell, or punch me, or anything else Romano normally does, he just turned away slightly.

I hope he's okay, maybe he's sick, that has to be it. That's the only thing that makes sense. 

"Romano?"

"What do you want?" He turned so that his body was facing me once again. I gently rested my hand on his forehead.

"You're sick. You have a fever." He tried to move away but he actually fell over. 

I walked over to the stove turned off the burner, 'cause I don't want any house fires, and walked over to Romano.

"Come on, get up, you need to get some sleep."

"I'm fine you stupid tomato bastard."

"No you're not. You've been acting weird all day and you have a fever. Come on let's get you to bed."

"I said, I'm fine."

"Well if you're going to be like that." I bent down and picked him up. I shifted him a little so that he was resting on my back. "I'll just have to make you go to bed."

"Put me down!"

"Nope!" I walked over to Romano's room and opened his bedroom door. I walked in and laid him down gently on his bed. Only shortly after, I found his pajamas and threw them at him. Or at least I would have if he hadn't fallen asleep.

He still looks as cute asleep as he did when he was little. You're gonna get more sick if you sleep like that. He's gonna wake up soon maybe I should stay to make sure he really is okay.