Waking

~Romano POV~
How'd I get here? Why's the spanish bastard holding my pajamas? Think Romano think. Spain said I had a fever, then what happened? Then he carried me to my bed and... I don't remember anything that happened after then. 

"Spain?"

"Yes Romano?"

"Why are my pajamas on top of me?"

"I didn't want to change your clothes without you being conscious enough to actually know."

"Wow. I'm shocked you're such a pervert normally."

"Romano you're so mean to me! What happened to the chibi Romano that was so cute?"

I became a tomato. "I-I don't know. I guess I grew up."

He's staring. Why's he staring at me like that? I don't like it. It's like he's transfixed onto me and he can't bear to look away like he'll miss something if he even blinks.

"What are you looking at you.. you.." Why can't I find any words to say? I normally can't shut up. I mean it's not like I normally want to shut up; I'm awesome!

Why's he walking towards me?

Why does he still look like he's in awe because of me?

Why do I want him to keep getting closer to me?

Oh shit. 

No.

Fuck no.

Not that.

Anything else.

Please.

God if you exist, no anything, anyone but him, please.

If god doesn't exist, satan, kill me now.

Not the Spanish ding dong.

I'd rather the drunken bastard, either of them, before the tomato one.

Why universe? 

WHY HIM?!?!?